DK

4.7
Based on 1,066 Ratings
Posted on May 10, 2022
Great

The zinc lozenges with vitamin c are a round chalky supplement. I recently started taking zinc (for immune support), since they are 23mg each I cut them in half because I wanted to start off with a lower dose. They cut in half cleanly and are easier to take. They take a little while to dissolve and have a slight cherry taste. I have not noticed any aftertaste or any stomach discomfort. I take it after a meal. I, also, love the glass amber bottle to protect its integrity, and it’s sustainable.

831472fe-b7b1-4442-a87a-867dd9d24e07
Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I buy these lozenges for my son, who does not like swallowing pills. these come with a cherry taste, so they are more like candies. the effect comes from the first 2-3 lozenges. the package is made of dark glass that helps storing them in decent condition. it is 23 mg of zinc, so you may consider taking copper as well, since zinc washes out copper out of your system.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Great product, pleasant taste, dissolves nicely in one's mouth. No after taste. Good size bottle, easy to open. I am very pleased with this product and effects. My hair is in very good condition since taking this product, my nails are shiny and healthy looking which is more noticeable after taking the zinc, not sure if its a benefit of this or just a coincidence. Very happy to take this.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

These are large lozenges which take a long time to dissolve in the mouth. They do not taste at all like cherry, however, so that's a misnomer - they taste like pretty much nothing, neither good nor bad. The lozenges certainly feel like they are doing something to the back of your throat once they are finally dissolved, perhaps they are killing bacteria there as purported by some studies. The presence of Vitamin C however may reduce the effect of the Zinc, according to some other studies.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I like that they're in a glass bottle since apparently even "food safe" plastic seems to leach into everything. They're a little bit sweeter than the Solgar zinc lozenges. I actually prefer the less sweet taste and slightly less sugar of the Solgar ones, but it's a matter of taste.

Posted on May 3, 2022

I like that it comes in the form of lozenges. I can just pop one up after a meal. It seems to be more effective than pills/tabs. It’s hard to get enough zinc from just meals as some food sources for zinc can be hard to get so taking this supplement every now and then supposed to help maintain immunity and overall health. I like the taste too.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Good quality zinc. Taste is ok. I always take this when I feel I am going to get cold. It shortens the time of cold too.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

This product helped me recover from a nasty virus when nothing else was working. I now take it as a preventative in the winter and have stayed healthy.

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

I have been consuming a different brand for zinc lozenges. Since I had a good experience consuming this brand for vitamin B12, I decided to try out the zinc lozenges. It's good but not as effective as the other brand that I consumed.