DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I struggle tryin tho find wild Alaskan salmon in Middle East and asia, this was a great cost competitive alternative. Canned meat won't taste as great as the real thing obviously. But I like adding them to my salad. I'll toss some lemon, chilli flakes, garlic powder and olive oil to make them flavorful. Also good to make quiche or baked savory goods. Great addition to my diet. Seafood without the smell and messy cleaning up

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

It's hard to get fresh fish all the time. This product is ideal as it's canned so can be kept and opened whenever one needs it. Taste was good, not fishy. Very good on crackers spread with cream cheese, then topped with chopped chives or green onions, then salmon flakes. Good lean protein. AB/NV

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

This salmon is very tasty, quality is very good, smell good and texture is good too. Just for convenient, I wish it does come in the easy click and pull opening so there’s no fuss over the need of a can opener, then it will be a perfect product to me.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I love using Crown Prince Alaskan Salmon. It's boneless and skinless, so you get all salmon and no waste. The color is beautiful; there is no fishy smell and the quality of the salmon is excellent. I like this product because there is no waste like in other canned salmons (no bones, no skin, which always ended up in the garbage and you have less product than you thought you had. Enjoy!

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

You can read my other comment on Crown Prince. for this particular item: canned salmon is white and not like fresh orange salmon. I would have called it humpback salmon or dromedary salmon:)

4407d45b-a066-4cef-8d67-1ecb6aae7a6d
Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I normally buy Wild Planet Pink Salmon but as it's always out of stock, I decided to give this a try. The flavor is succulent and tasty but did crunch down on a tiny bit of bone. The salmon also doesn't appear to be as pink as other brands (less Astaxanthin?) so perhaps not as nutritious diet-wise. I would prefer a pull-tab top too for the package. I guess I will stick to Wild Planet.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

Very good for a quick lunch when you don’t have time to cook. The fish is tasty and can be used in a sandwich, salad or pasta. The only issue is you need a can opener in order to open it. This is not convenient at all and hard to take on the go.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

As middle eastern and israeli. getting pink salmon is impossible task here but thanks to iHerb i can eat wild caught salmon and not farmed worldwide popular Norwegian salmons which god's knows what they are feeding them and what chemicals they absorb.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

It’s pinkish fish. Pleasant taste. Smells good! Texture fine. Amount good! It is the smallest and most abundant of the Pacific salmon. Low in mercury! It’s a good add of wild fish to our meal time!

Posted on May 17, 2022

The color is more beige than pink. It has the salmon flavor but tastes more salty than other canned salmon I have had before. The quality is average. I like how easy it is to use as it is skinless and boneless. I like the size as it is appropriate for the price!