DK

Posted on Dec 21, 2021
Deliciously salty anchovy paste condiment and sauce component

Deliciously salty, this anchovy paste is great spread on bread or wraps with a bit of cheese and vegetables. I think I'd like to use it in the future mixed into sauces or sauteed dishes as well. It definitely has a strong anchovy taste and smell, but if that is a flavor profile you like, you will enjoy this product

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

This is my go-to when making a red pasta sauce from scratch... It enlivens plain tomatoes into a pasta sauce with more depth and character. Easy to use--just squeeze an inch out of the tube after stir-frying your aromatics, and before adding your tomato paste/sauce. Enjoy!

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

This taste amazing. It is hard to find anchovy paste in my country and the price point of this is just right. I use this to make homemade cesar dressing, or for some unami in my pastas.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Taste good. No fishy smell. It is very convenient. I put on my nuts and very easy to control the amount. It is a must item if you like Anchovy.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

This is my go to anchovy paste for my Caesar salad dressing. I have bought this numerous times. Has a great taste and texture and blends in well with all the other ingredients.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

Great tasting anchovy paste. Great on pizza and salads. Tastes the same as anchovy fillets only in the form of a paste. Give it a try!

Mickiann
Posted on Dec 7, 2021

Very handy to have this anchovy paste for stews, salad dressing, pasta sauces, and even a little squeeze on a cracker with hot sauce. Great value for money as a little goes a long way!

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

I prefer using this to the tinned anchovy fish pieces, and both are difficult to get where I am located. This is a great option for making caesar dressing!

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

like ot very much. maybe gonna seem a little salty but c'mon it's anchovy, it's supposed to be salty) Great on dark bread with slice of cucumber

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

To be honest, I was expecting something like English ‘Gentlemen’s Relish’ (spiced anchovy spread), but this was pure fishiness with nothing else. I suppose this makes it good for cooking with, but found it hard to finish the tube.