DK

Posted on Aug 9, 2022
Good

Handy product to keep as the hard work of de-shelling the crab is done for you. Obviously not as great as fresh but for sandwiches and salads it's just fine. It's a bit expensive but as a treat it's nice to have one in the house.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Its my kitchen staple! It goes well with avocado, it can be served as salad or mix with other ingredients as a crab cake! Very nice treat

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Made a pasta with tomato sauce and the crab. It was very tasty. And I'm glad its healthy. So liked the crab very much. Definitely will buy it again for my pasta meal. Please put thumbs up if it was helpful

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I liked it and used it in a seafood soup. It's a great addition to your nutrition. It is ready to eat even with seafood salad😉... If you like my review please press the thumb up button to help me get a point and thanks. 😉

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I made a crabmeat pasta dish and it tastes good. However, I think the price is high for such a small amount. So I am not sure if I will repeat the purchase.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Wow this tastes so good! Had it with a bit of mayo on crackers and it's so additive. Only if it's less expensive. Will buy again nevertheless

I didn’t have very high hopes as it was canned crab meat after all but the flesh has a slight natural sweetness and the crabby flavor is there. Good for adding to pastas or soups. Here’s my CHILLI CRAB pasta with crab chunks… very yummy! Just wish the can had a more convenient pull tab type of opening.

b2045de3-1135-4ec0-b394-02c2cfb3863b
59f84f8b-b1ee-4abb-9ed8-8df5aa0c9718
c3834a38-5778-4939-901b-4de747c85b85
Posted on Nov 4, 2022

No canned crab meat tastes like the real thing, but for the price it's not a bad deal. I've tried the considerably more expensive Miller's canned crab, and to be honest, it wasn't as good as the less expensive Crown Prince.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Canned crab meat, while not as good as fresh lump crab meat, is still very good for making crab cakes or using in other recipes requiring crab meat.

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

Altough it says 'salt' in the ingredients, I would say this product is unseasoned for any practical purposes or meaning. Nothing bad about it, just beware you need to season it youself at least with a salt for taste. It contains some hard and unchewable pieces (fins?) which is both bad and good: Good - it means that it's real meat. Bad - I don't like to encounter hard unchewable pieces in my food. It tastes and smells very similar to any other fish. While not a perfect product overall, it is still one of the cleanest and healthiest products you can find, and for that the product deserves a high score in my book.

958ec410-eaab-4be7-8d2c-bbcedce8161d