DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Dec 21, 2021
2nd time buying it

Bought this for my mom. She loves seafood and therefore loved the whole composition. She says that the taste is great and loves the smell too. Great quality kipper ! I thought the package was going to be smaller in size, so we were positively surprised ! She says it is an beneficial addition to her diet, so would definetly recommend it !

eafdcd06-c7f1-4541-a175-97913579bbd5
Posted on Nov 4, 2022

When it comes to nutrition, this smoked fish is a winner – low in calories, high in protein and packed with omega-3 fatty acids, which are important for good health. Kippers are also a rich source of vitamin D to help teeth and bones grow stronger and reduce the risk of some health conditions. On days im lazy to cook, this can of kipper snacks come in handy! No need to prep or cook, ready to eat, strong taste!

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

If you like kippers, this is a great brand . It has health benefits such as omega 3 and protein, and it's tasty, but not overly salty. Good on a sandwich or on crackers. It's easy to open package. It's good for travel as well. Size is good for one person .

Posted on May 16, 2022

Eating some fish each week is a healthy way to get omega oils, excellent for all over good health. Crown Prince Natural Kipper Snacks are tasty and easy to eat, a fast snack or a main meal meat dish. No strong fishy taste, just delicious. The old world people used to have Kippers for breakfast with tomatoes. :)

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Had never tried "Kipper Snacks" before and was interested due to the healthy benefits. I enjoy most seafood, so I gave it a try. I was pleased with the taste and used them on my salads, with crackers and even straight from the tin. The portion was an ample size for me, more than one serving. Good quality ingredients, good source of protein. Definitely would buy again.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Delicious Herrings. I usually prefer Salmon, Mackerels or Sardines, but these are really nice as well. The tin is bigger than expected and the price is more than affordable. Will definitely get more of these in the future. Crown Prince has yet to fail me.. Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast !

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I'm not a lover of tinned fish, but these kippers have a nice not-too-smoky flavor and aren't oily. A good way to get your Omega-3's!

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

not the first time I use iHerb products and everything is always of high quality and very fast delivery! this time we decided to try tea and smoked canned fish besides vitamins - all of excellent quality - we recommend ordering from this company !!!

Posted on May 2, 2022

lovely as a snack or for a picnic. love it with super crunchy crackers. Like how it is packaged as well as it easy to pack or stack in the pantry.