DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 13, 2022

I try to have sardines at least once a week and try to vary them up a bit. I only buy quality sardines in olive oil as I don't use seed or canola oils. These is a delicious wild caught option in pure olive oil with no skin or bones. I know the skin and in particular the bones are good for you, but the texture of these is definitely nicer so I alternate sometimes.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I feed these to my dog as a special treat. Even though these are a little more expensive than other brands I tried, it’s worth it. These come well packaged so none of the cans are damaged. These also are the lowest sodium levels of any brand I’ve researched. I’ll buy again.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I've always heard about how good sardines are for you, so when I saw these skinless AND boneless sardines from Crown Prince, I knew I had to try them. They are very good for a snack or making yummy recipes like fish cakes or stews. Plus, it's great that there are no strange ingredients included, and they are packaged in pure olive oil. I've also tried the ones packed in water, and those are equally good.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I didn’t use it yet so I cannot write a review about the quality and the size and the packaging and and the taste and the benefits The only thing that I like about this right now is good for candida diet and low histamine diet and low copper diet

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

There are 4 pieces of fillet in the can. They are skinless and boneless which makes it very easy to eat and less fishy. The meat is not too dry and the oil is fine for me too. Compared to tuna fish, sardines are less contaminated by mercury; with the high nutrients content (to name a few: omega-3, vitamin D, iron, potassium), it is healthy to eat once in a while.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

Small sardines in olive oil. Easy-opening can. they taste good on a buttered toast, with a little lemon juice. We used the oil in a salad, for a different, quite delicious taste. This is a quality product, which we bought several of.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Grew up with these, glad to see them back. Great taste. Good quality PURE virgin olive oil. Use as a meal or snack. Benefits are calcium, omegas & protein, super healthy treat. Nice light fresh taste. The best!

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Excellent sardines skinless and boneless very easy to eat! Unlike some other brands we had before had lot of scales. This one is perfect and nutritious!