DK

4.6
Based on 1,066 Ratings
iHerbCustomer
Posted on May 27, 2022

Very tasty, not too much salt and, of course, it's pleasant that the fish is in its own juice and water. Indeed, there are no foreign inclusions - everything is very well cleaned of bones, so there is a minimum of worries: open and eat. In the current order I ordered 6 cans at once and I'll will buy more with pleasure. Great quality, can recommend it!

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

These are great for my husband and I and also my little dogs. It is good for them too - for their skin and coat and actually less cost than the canned dog food which is often full of garbage chemicals, man made vitamins and preservatives. Sardines are very beneficial for health in so many ways. They don't smell fishy at all and we enjoy them with crackers and mustard.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Sardines with skin and bones is not an issue for me, specially as it’s from the bones you get the calcium (about 4-5 times more!). But I’ve been sampling all the sardines available on iHerb. I like that this brand has sustainably wild caught fish and these being from the Atlantic off the Moroccan coast - Morocco being the world’s largest exporter of canned sardines. These sardines are very tasty with no other ingredients added; they are firm in texture and plump. Good packaging with generous amount. Great on toast, or with pasta with chopped onions and fresh herbs, and I add virgin olive oil on all sardines packed in water. Great nutritional benefits as with all sardines, but only much less calcium. Can fully recommend this, but for me personally, I’ll stick with the skin and bones as I need the calcium!

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I must admit, up to this point, I was VERY apprehensive about trying sardines. Just the thought of some stinky canned fish did not appeal to me at all. But I have heard so many good things about them as of late, that they contain many beneficial vitamins and nutrients, so I decided to give them a try. I knew the Crown Prince brand would be a good choice, because their seafood products do not contain any additives. Once again, I was not disappointed! These sardines are skinless and boneless, so you can just add them right into your favorite recipes without any prep...or just eat them as is! Plus, they're not smelly at all! I never thought I'd say this, but I'll be purchasing these sardines again. Next time, I may even try the ones packed in olive oil instead, for some added healthy fat.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

USES: for salads, pasta, wraps or side dish. MAIN INGREDIENTS: skinless and boneless sardines. COLOUR: light brown. SCENT: strong fishy sardine smell. TASTE: not salty. TEXTURE: whole flat sardine fillets. SIZE & PACKAGING: 125g in a can & packaged in a paper box. PRODUCT ORIGIN: Morocco. WHY GOOD: tasty sardines but would be excellent if the sardines comes with tomato paste with BPA free can, quality is as good as the more expensive brands.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

I think the price is reasonable for its quality and serving size. The ingredients are just sardines and alt. I like that it’s wild caught. I don’t eat big fishes dut to its heavy metal content but I do eat small fishes like sardines. This product is a great way to get omega 3s as well.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

Sardines offer great health benefits and the taste of these is great. They go well with a variety of dishes and I'm pleased with the quality of this product.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

alternate this and another brand for skinless & boneless sardine. perfect for quick meals be it breakfast as a sandwich or tossed into salads for lunch.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

good for bread and salad. I also put it into my fried rice and noodles. it give my more flavor and seafood taste. the size is very goods.