DK

Based on 3,175 Ratings
2,016
CozyCristina
Posted on Jun 10, 2022
So many ways to enjoy this natures superfood!

3 ways to enjoy oysters at home 🦪 First of all, can we talk about some of the amazing health benefits that oysters provide? It’s pretty much nature's multivitamin 👌🏼 -very high in zinc (think healing damaged tissue, supporting immune system, and more) -high in vitamin B12 (brain and nervous state functions, ability to think, energy production, etc.) -high in copper, iron, selenium and more -great source of protein and healthy fats How do I enjoy them? 1st option: cracker+smoked canned oysters+horseradish (+mustard, optional) 2nd option: rye cracker+spreadable cheese+smoked canned oysters 🦪 3rd option: sliced cucumber 🥒 +cream cheese+canned smoked oysters+hot sauce Another great way would be a sandwich: white or rye bread+mayo with garlic+canned oysters+cucumber or tomato 🍅

f23e71f3-8c8b-4659-906e-490a53709fcf

I love the smoky taste, it has around 18 oysters of them in a can, the size isn’t all the same, but it tastes just awesome. I’ll definitely recommend it and re-buy it.

3ca94390-845e-4414-a231-b10c6c0db33a
73545d96-5eb0-4c8b-9763-2e745a73efa2
56e5de54-bd7d-46e5-9dda-020e26da9f08
Posted on Dec 13, 2022

I enjoy these when I need a snack with some substance. The size of the package is just right for a late night snack. The light smoky taste is great, and the simple ingredients also keep me coming back. I would buy them more often if the price were more reasonable. Now I can only afford to buy them when I can take advantage of a store-wide discount.

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

Really love these oysters. Amazing quality! Good clean ingredients and they taste really nice. I feel an energy boost when I eat these. Good for a balanced source of zinc and copper in my diet. I eat them straight out of the tin and they are delicious on their own.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

These smoked oysters are convenient ingredients for seafood recipes, including red and cream pasta sauces and oyster dip. I make oyster dip the same way you make a clam dip with cream cheese, spices and other ingredients. These are popular served on crackers with hot sauce. But I prefer them in a dish or appetizer. They are reasonably priced. I read about how oysters are high in certain nutrients and they are also high in protein. I keep a few cans in the cupboard. These are packed in olive oil, and I think that enhances their flavor. A staple.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

My family used to do canned oysters and sardine taste tests, so we have a bit of a comparison experience. These are larger, smooth, and great on toast, with some lemon and salt, or even straight out of the oil. My 4-year-old even approves, and we often split a can.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

These taste so much better than the ones at the grocery store. I try to avoid seed oils so I love that these are packaged in olive oil. Iherb was the only website that I could try them out for a reasonable price per container. The quality and texture are great. I will order again and try more crown prince products.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I was advised to start including oysters in my diet due to their rich mineral content and micronutrients. I was a little hesitant about eating oysters from a can, but I am pleased ot say that they are tasty and palatable. I only have 1-2 at each serving and treat it like a multi vitamin with a better taste! They are not too 'fishy' and the olive oil gives it a nice flavor. I drain the olive oil before eating them and store them in the fridge.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022