DK

• S
Based on 2,232 Ratings
1,371
Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Iherb Great service, item arrived before expected and in perfect condition. Trustworthy will definitely use again. Thankyou! I have been buying my supplements from iHerb regularly for the last couple of years & never had a problem. Quality is good ingredients all naturals, kids like the flavor, taste,size and smell nice, package nicely for travel, beneficial for my family composition. Good for kids who doesn’t like seafood and adult to balancing our body providing nutrients you can't get from your diet. increasing your levels of nutrients if you have deficiencies. supporting overall and specific wellness goals. Customer service is exquisite, fast replies and kind responses. Getting a warranty for my broken shaker was easy and non-problematic. Highly recommend! Great variety of products and very good service. I order from this store on a regular basis and have never had a problem with the products or the delivery. They're well-priced and reliable.

26f92498-1722-44b7-a6f8-5db8f467d7cb
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I always buy frozen oysters and I find this in canned food so I bought some to try. Is surprising good and tasty! Is super handy to have in pantry as it have long shelf life. I mainly use it in steam eggs, omelette and pasta dishes, it turn out just as good as frozen one! Is my kitchen staple now and will definitely restock more!

5910869c-70b3-44a7-abeb-390faa9e8104

Tastes surprisingly good. Better than I expected. Convenient and easy to open. The price is good and this is gonna make your skin and hair shine 😉 My tip after you sauté or cook them however you like (or eat them just like that ) is to add a bit of sea salt lemon and a drizzle of olive oil. Ps. Taste wise I’m talking for someone already used to oysters , mussels, etc.. not for someone trying for the first time I really can’t guarantee that 😂

2fc42049-11b9-47cb-ae78-1128a8439f96
24537404-b684-4bc2-af64-4e3f6f7b421c
28244d08-b007-4b25-aa63-04284147dc2c
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 14, 2022
1,496

Oysters can be found at markets here in Malaysia. However the quality is hard to guarantee. One of our most popular dishes is Fried egg with oyster, everyone likes it. I’m glad buying this at IHerb during September promotion. I bought 3 cans along with other seafood in cans to enjoy for a while.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

This natural whole oysters are not oversalted so that they're really good to use for cooking seafood pasta and other dishes. Size of oysters is fairly large, the smell is not very strong. The taste itself is quite insipid but this is also advantage for me in this case.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

The taste is on the salty side for me. I used the oysters for frying with eggs. The seafood flavor works well with eggs, though it's a little too salty. The oysters are rather small in size, but I counted 33 oysters in my can! That's a lot of oysters packed in a small can!

02803915-60c0-413e-bbc1-5419797a8f1b
f949e87a-3ec7-4934-b351-075221641e4d
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Great product for those who love that type of foods. These pickled oysters taste good on their own and as an addition to a salad or any other dish. The size is quite large as well. Totally recommending this!

83a6ad9c-dc02-4930-a1be-c58e4d40bdac
51d01176-5db5-4806-a1e2-bcf8b46e6942
6cc12b7d-d0d8-434e-9c18-efa3f374ec96
0a890713-7854-459c-b77d-f7daadb75b80
Posted on Feb 19, 2022

I use these and they are great. Don't have that overpowering smoked flavour or oiliness that other brands do. I dehydrate them to pill press

66a38853-faaf-44ce-8e99-8ecf505b7b3b
Posted on Nov 20, 2022

It had a good quality and pure ingredients tasted so yummy.I use a lot of marine products and this was a new addition to my favorites,The package is nice,226 grams.The smell was nice,The size enough for 3 people,composition is good,I adore any kind of seafood and it was no exception

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Great tasting oysters and the can is easy to open, no need for an opener, which makes it really practical. I bought them because they are a good source of iodine (and other essential minerals like iron, zinc and selenium). Oysters are also rich in vitamins and of course a good source of protein. These are sustainably farmed oysters meaning they are not farmed in a way that is harmful to the environment. I find the taste to be mild. I eat it with noodles or some other carbs or vegetables.