DK

3,438
1,613
1,833
Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Works amazingly well. Better than any other deodorant I have ever used actually. I put it on right out of the shower while my underarms are still wet. Since its just a stone its needs some moisture to apply. Make sure your pits are clean before you put it on, if you come out of the shower smelly, you'll stay that way. It doesnt mask your scent, it stops the stink from producing it self. For those complaining that the stone smells after youve used it for a while, it means their pits were stinky to begin with and the stone just absorbed your nasty BO. Only thing with it is you have to make sure you get a nice even coating, and a larger area then you would normally with standard deodorant, if you miss a spot then you'll smell. As long as you get a good coat, then the stuff is amazing, works for over a couple days on a single application. Keep in mind that it does not stop you from sweating, you just wont stink, like at all... it actually took a while to get use to having completely neutra

ab7b3917-0bee-4cba-9c73-543e16c1eb76

I love this product. I was looking for something natural to control sweat and odor. Salt crystals kills the bacteria on your skin which causes the smell, but still allows your body to perspire which is healthy. I'm amazed how well it works. It lasts over 24 hours, has no smell whatsoever and has never irritated my sensitive skin. And it doesn’t leave stains on clothing. Just make sure to wet the stick and rub it everywhere under your arms. Only wet the top of the stone! If you drown it in water, you risk compromising the bottom part of the stone screwed into the bottom of the container. Let it dry before capping it, or just don’t cap it at all. Excellent deodorant! Long-lasting. Will definitely purchase again. Give this stuff a shot. Your body will thank you.

6fdd8ca9-49da-4868-8bba-93a3e3b7ba68
Posted on Jul 3, 2022

This product has no scent and any smell .it’s hard like a rock so need to be the area moist before use it the size is not too big it really take care for the arm it I really like it and the packaging was good also this is the perfect personal routine to add

54213886-3d20-4882-a5ad-272e3c47aa29
Posted on Feb 26, 2022

I seldom give ratings but this is definitely worthy of praise! I have tried a lot of deodorants but by far this is the most successful deodorant i ever tried to keep my body odor away and keep my armpits dry!! My gosh! Didn’t know that going for natural is the best way to go!! Totally worth it! And i think this will last me for very loooong!

d02d595d-c8d5-43eb-958d-79911ae14219
Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Very good, keep the sweat away. There is no scent, so it's perfect for everyone. The package is large, It will probably last for a year. I will definitely order it again. To use it, I put few drops of water on the deodorant, and rub it on the skin until it's dry.

b89f53fc-0af2-46a9-bb71-090608ce8428
06468a94-0c9d-4596-b476-3306c09d82e5
Posted on Aug 5, 2022
6,654

Posted on Jul 28, 2022
8,492

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

It’s very excellent 😊. Good moisturizes .good Size . Scent smell. Good Use . Good quality. Fits All ages . Good Package . Benefits the moisturizes . Good composition, does not cause allergies . All season of year. Good texture but still annoying . not sensitive . I love product . Good 👍🏼 . I bought a set from him, I can't live without it, I need to take precautions

4955f51b-0984-468d-bbd7-07887270e5df
Posted on Aug 9, 2022

This deodorant stick does not have scent but i feel like i smell fresh, i am using this product in my everyday routine for almost 7 months already, unlike other deodorant, this one does not make my armpit dark, it also does not make discoloration on my shirts. The size will last a long time. Just be careful that it won't fall down so the plastic package wont be broke.

85d58c98-bf1a-4e53-b8e0-8c37073855f0
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I am thrilled using this product .must admit that in the beginning I was confused how to use it. But after reading the Q&A, I know what to do. Use it right after the morning shower on wet armpit and that is all. I am not in a vacation with + 35 Celsius degrees and I walk all day in the sun. I do not smell, I may sweat a little (I a not sure here, but it is just a little) but I don’t feel this and it is amazing. The most important part is that is with natural ingredients. It is a small package and it is a Freda product.

555a7868-ca44-422d-a731-76b1f9947b6f