DK
Based on 1,178 Ratings

4.4
Based on 1,178 Ratings
Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I have heard soooo much raves about this deodorant tt I ordered one for myself. I do like it cos it is better for the skin, odourless, and comes with a mini dish plate to store it conveniently. most of all, is cheap and can last really long.

a8417a55-c358-4b30-970a-90f116a59df0
Posted on Nov 22, 2022

this is the biggest size package. personally I feel it's really quite a big stone and it would last many many years even using it on a frequency of twice daily routine. non scented, no smell, take care not to drop this. seems like good quality, made in Thailand.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

I have been using this for years. I love it cause its unscented, it doesnt stain your clothes and it definitely whiten my underarm. And most importantly it gives me protection for 10-12hrs.. Its also economical cause one stone last for more than a month. I will keep ordering it.

I bought this deodorant more than 2 years ago and it lasted up until today and I use it daily. I think it will last 1-2 years more 😂 which is quite amazing for the price & quality. I accidentally dropped it on the floor and it broke in half, so half of it I leave it at home and the other half I bring it with me inside a small pocket pouch (which comes with the deodorant) to use after training, travelling and other purpose. Which became very convenient after all. It is the best deodorant I’ve used so far. Apart from what was mentioned above, it is: 1) Chemical Free 2) It really keeps odor away even during intensive sports training 3) The deodorant doesn’t have any Fragance, no scent or smell at all 4) Doesn’t leave stain marks 5) Easy to use 6) Amazing for the armpit skin and it leaves it smooth I have recommended to all my family & friends, and I recommend to you too. Hope this review helped in anyway. I just love this product and will definitely purchase again when it finish. I believe it will take 2 more years.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Used this for years. I only apply it every few days ...no body odor even after sports! You don't know you have anything on your skin. My husband uses this product too. Lasts a long time. Very economical. And best of all I avoid all the fragrances and chemicals found in most deodorants and antiperspirants. No plastic casing so its better for the environment. Highly recommend.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I LOVE this mineral deodorant. It's scentfree, applies easily with just a bit of water, and lasts the whole day. I've used this brand for 3 or so years. Each one lasts at least a year, unless you drop it on a hard surface. No staining or accumulating in crevices like the conventional deodorants do. You just put it on, and you're good for the day under normal circumstances.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

It's the best product I have ever used in my life. I have been like madly or call it crazy been buying deo's as I swear a lot. But nothing gave me the utmost satisfaction and justice to my money paid than this one. Thank you for creating such a good one. No smell for 2 days atleast. It cares your body so much. The quality is too good and the benefits are fully satisfied. Package is beautiful. Size is ok I can say, it can be increased a little more.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

I can't believe this works, but it does! I started using it about two years ago. It can be a little messy because you have to moisten the stone to use, however, I am used to that now and I love it. It really works! No chemicals, no aluminum, just mineral salts! Plus, it lasts a long, long time!

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I really liked this - it survives even the sweatiest of workouts! However… sometimes it can be slippery to hold, and I dropped it twice. Each time it shatters into multiple pieces and eventually too small to be used, and had to be thrown away way too prematurely. Is there a way to be more durable?

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

I bought this for my husband. This is exactly what I buy for myself and my daughter but we get it in their twist-up canister. Same brand. This one comes with a convenient cup to store it in. My only complaint is that it gets sharp edges. My husband told me it cut him. Use some water to smooth out the sharp edges. You will not smell but you will still sweat. I highly recommend this brand.