DK

1,726
1,010
Posted on Dec 14, 2021
Good purchase

Good product! its clear watery texture and doesnt stain clothes as other reviews mentioned. Best part is no fragrance so you can use it as daily wear with perfumes. However I wouldn't recommend this for heavy workouts as after a while the sweat smell comes through if you are a heavy sweater. Good for day-to-day normal use

f6093224-9569-4aea-9cf2-d7baf803302b
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I honesly didn't think this was going to work, bcause I've tried natural deodorants before and they just leave my skin raw and irritated, but this does NOT!! There's no fragrance added, which is so hard to find...they seem to sneak it in there even when the listing says fragrance free. We are in a heat wave right now, and I notice that by the end of the day my pits are a little sticky, so in this kind of weather, a quick reapply woud be helpful-I don't bother since I'm home, and swimming in the pool, but if I was going out I would dab a little on for good measure. Total win here!

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

This was a shocking find!! I live in a 40 degree weather and never thought this deodarant would work, but it did!! I tried it on and in the middle of the heat and working out for couple of hours , i’ve realized it really keeps the sweat smell at bay!! It lasts the whole day and i love that it has no smell and doesnt leave any white stains on clothes! Will definitely stock up on these!

Posted on Sep 7, 2022
2,552

Perfect product. The quality is super. The opportunity to buy quality goods at a nice price and with fast delivery. I recommend everyone to buy.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

no scent, no smell, does not feel too sticky. i personally like the roller ball package. best used after showers though, if applied when smelly/sweaty does not seem to help much. benefit, you'll notice less BO, does not completely remove smells at least for me. prefer this to over the stick, as it is more convenient.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

It's the best moisturizer ever I use it every single day its such a good quality its has no fragrance my skin is sensitive and dry skin and it’s suit me so well texture is so creamy u can use it for all seasons for all ages the size is perfect no smell

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

I’ve been using this deodorant for years and have not found anything that works as well. Currently I use it in combination with natural stick deodorant (native, etc) and it seems to make it work better. I am a full time yoga teacher and while I don’t want to use conventional deodorants, I also don’t want to be a sweaty mess by the end of the day. This works great and I’d highly recommend!

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Initially I thought I didn’t put enough or it wasn’t coming out, but I realised that the quality of the texture is so thin and light weight that it feels like nothing. The product size is just nice and it smells like nothing since it’s scent-free, which is great because I don’t want to be overpowering my perfume. The packaging is also great, big and sturdy, in a plastic bottle which I feel is safer to use as i don’t have to worry about breaking the bottle. So far so good, i’ve benefited from it and it will be a staple in my personal routine. I only use it frequently in the morning and i have no issues layering more than one layer.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I like this product very much. No smell. The quality is very high. Size is very good one. Package comfortable. Very good care about your. No any scent. Very benefit in usage. Only for personal usage. Feel like baby in hot weather. I use it one time a day of frequency. For everyday routine. Excellent composition of ingredients.