DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Oct 17, 2022

One of the best for curly hair . Has mild cent but it is not that bad .The quality is very good and the size is acceptable . I was using it for my curly hair and gave me very nice result until I realized that it cause skin allergy to me as it contains fragrance

Posted on Jan 5, 2023

This is probably the best leave in I have used in my life, and I am 44 years old! :) It makes the hair super soft to touch, really shiny and the curls look amazing. I have curly and very thin hair (and not much, given I have alopecia), and I have tried everything you can think of to make the hair smooth and the curls defined, without weighing them down. I also do not like crunchy curls or strong hold, so this product is a godsent. It also gave me a very beauutiful day after (I don't use silk caps or pillow cases because they are very uncomfortable). I want to try other products from Curlsmith. Fantastic purchase and worth every cent.

Louise
Posted on Dec 5, 2022

The package is a tube and the size of the tube is large and it seems to have good quality ingredients. The texture of the product is quite thick, but it was possible to spread it through my hair well. I have only used it once so far, but so far it seems fine.

Posted on Nov 9, 2022
1,365

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Really gives good moisture to the hair, hair feels much softer and manageable after usage. Love that the scent is not overpowering and only a small amount is needed for each use. Do not apply on scalp. Size of the bottle can last for a long time and quality of ingredients are good.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022
1,519

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Love this for my type 3a medium porosity hair! It smells beyond amazing, and is overall a great moisturising styler. I section my hair and apply a dime size amount in each section, first raking and then using praying hands as directed. I found this product pairs perfectly with the curlsmith styling soufflé. While it is a bit pricey, it is worth it! Will definitely be repurchasing 😊

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Great size and scent fit all ages, the package benefits for many use, the quality is amazing. fits the sensitive skin and can moisturize your skin gently

4b127a29-18bc-4bdc-9cc8-97a235c4c7d5
Posted on Nov 27, 2022

The scent is mainly neutral, and it goes on very easily. There is a slip with it. However, it doesn’t hold like a gel does. I use it to make my curls soft along with using gel, otherwise the quality of my curls is not that great. The size of the tube is actually larger than I expected. I still have quite a lot of it after six months of use.

Posted on Jan 19, 2023

Scent is perfect Use is easy Quality is great Size is so good it lasts months Age is perfect Packaging is beyond perfect Benefits are great for curly Composition Hair , scalp Good for sensitive Moisturize