DK

4.4
Based on 1,152 Ratings
Posted on Dec 19, 2021
advice Important advice

Friends, if you like a product, rate it right.. If you drop a star, they will cut the product. Do not be afraid. They will not raise the price. Rate 5 stars to know what products are needed and increase their production quantity. Press Yes to raise the comment and everyone will notice this unintended mistake: (Oh friends, if you like a product, rate it right.. If you drop a star, they will cut the product. Do not be afraid, they will not raise the price. Rate 5 stars to know what products are needed and increase their production quantity. Press Yes to raise the comment Everyone is aware of this unintended error: (

Posted on Oct 11, 2022
4,069

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Cream has a light texture but not as a gel. Didn’t notice any unpleasant scent. When you are applying it you are feeling a slight cooling effect. After all it does a good job as an eye cream. The only thing is that there is only cover for the bottle, no additional cup or something like that.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Ingredient list is excellent, fragrance free, cruelty free, has a lightweight gel cream texture so no fear of milia. My sensitive eyes are not bothered by this cream. I'd prefer this in a squeeze tube to keep it from being exposed to air every time it's opened but it's not a deal breaker. This takes top place and is my new holy grail eye cream. So glad to have found it.

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

I love this cream very much. It feels light on the skin, and doesn't leave a greasy feeling. The amount of product is more than enough for a long time, I use it day and night. I have thin and sensitive skin around my eyes-and this cream doesn't make me itchy, on the contrary-it leaves the skin well hydrated and soft.

47fe15a5-dfa4-4938-aa4c-817f6a3aec13
Posted on Nov 19, 2022

amazing cream! finally I found the prefect eye cream that gives enough nourishment with long effect!totally recommend! I tried few cruelty free pieces, this 1 is number 1 for me!

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

100% Vegan GMO-Free Eco-Ethical Cruelty-Free Skin Restore Gluten Free Soy Free Suggested use Gently dab around eye area with ring finger in the morning and evening. Works well under makeup.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

So far a like it. I bought it as a replacement for another eye cream which tingles my eyes. This cream is very hydration and is very gentle, i feel the difference immediately.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022