DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Oct 13, 2022
Excellent! I love it!

Great serum! I was absolutely surprised by its quality and effect. I used it for a week morning+evening on cleansed face, before using the face & eye cream of the same line, and was pleased to notice a definate effect. The skin was soft and hydrated, and pretty matte (and not oily or shiny). I'm 38 years old with sensitive, normal to oily combination skin with some fine lines. I tried using the cream without the serum-but it didn't give me the same matte effect. It has a slight scent to it, but it's pleasant and not dominant at all. I also loved that it didn't make my skin itchy or uncomfortable like some other serums did. Good size, you get a good amount of product with a very nice usefull pump. 1 pump is enough for the whole face and neck. I recomend it very much, and will definitely repurchase.

7fdeb373-0100-4341-9a2a-7f95bc73a4ae

Loved the pump dispenser as is more hygenic. Peptides are great for skin as for collagen as a skin product i have learnt from dr anthony collagen molecules are too big to penetrate skin. So for collagen better to take powder form. However i still love this product and would buy it again. The peptides are still effective anti aging ingredient. Skin feel good after using . Since i have switched to Derma e skincare.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Used this Advanced Peptides & Collagen Serum together with the Ultra Lift firming DMAE Moisturizer. I have drooping cheeks and both of the above have helped in firming my drooping skin slightly including softening my nasolabial folds. For me I think these two products are a good combination. Will repurchase again after my current facial products finishes (from another clean brand, as I am trying out various brands with clean products). Definitely recommend Derma E as it does not irritate my sensitive skin and I have noticed improvement in my 61years old facial skin hydration.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

This cream goes on nicely without any adverse smell. I can see a difference after a month’s use. It has brightened and tightened my skin as well as made it very soft. It has reduced some of my irregular skin tones but hopefully it will show more results with prolonged use.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022
4,069

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

just got this one yesterday. smells nice, very big amount for a serum. haven't used ot yet since I believe it can't be used with some cosmetics like aha , so i will have to research a hit more before using it. I wish cosmetic manufacturers would give this information on the product.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I have used this serum for about a year and I really like it. I think it does diminish fine lines and wrinkles. I have the same product in a cream as well, but the serum seems to work well on its own.

Bella
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Excellent!! A great ally in skin care. I love it because my skin looks more radiant and it does help reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Good product at a good price. If this review was useful to you please like it.