DK

4.6
Based on 1,900 Ratings
1,399
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

awesome natural oil product i ever used.. scent natural,. really have a benefit moisturizer your skin, size n packaging awesome.. quality high for my age 36 year.. i have sensitive skin so i used this oil to massage couple hour before i used a night product.. no texture just regular oil absorbs perfectly into the skin.. recommended when have cold season like winter or autumn not make your skin dry..

0535308d-47ab-40ef-85ed-5735e53b11ce

I was so excited to find this oil. I have dry patches in my skin and wanted an oil that does not have a strong scent or cause acne. I could tell from the light texture that it is moisturizing and of high quality. The package is large and could last a very long time.

26b985c9-01ac-41ea-80b5-e32793d58dc9
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

One of my favorite products I bought last time. I’ve tried it from my friend’s cosmetic bag, and felt in love from the first second. Texture, look, balanced composition…. Everything is perfect. I use it principally for my sensitive neck zone which has Venus rings and first aging changes. Obviously it needs a high level of high quality nutrition and this oil provides for me the best benefits.

6a3a48f7-4b7d-4405-997a-0757e36abc0d
Posted on May 18, 2022

This is my favorite product! It’s great quality for the price and I use it daily. Although it’s meant for anti-aging, I feel that any age can benefit from using it. It’s nicely packaged, texture feels hydrating without being sticky, and good for any season of the year. Great for sensitive skin!

65fdbefe-f904-4a1d-ae1d-f25726c96838
Posted on May 2, 2022

It smells little pepperminty, very subtle pleasant scent. The effect is AWESOME!! I apply it in the evening because it doesn't get absorbed easily but in the morning the skin is sooooo soft and hydrated. After a couple weeks of use I see no effect on wrinkles but I'll give it more time and update my review. please click thumb up for my review 🌹🤗

97021f2b-66d7-447b-8055-0120d399c790
54a3d553-4196-466f-80e4-bb2dfa8cbbed
Posted on Oct 20, 2022

I am still going through this product but I quite enjoy how it feels on my face. I use it a few times a week for a about an hour before using peeling gel and then follow by a mask. The result is amazing. I will be buying it again as it has high quality composition and amazing price.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I have been using rosehip oil for my facial massage but this oil has a lot of other good oils + retinol + bakuchiol for my aging skin! So it is an added value and it has way more volume than the usual 30ml! It has an invigorating scent, though it feels heavy, it absorbs on your skin easily. I usually put a lil bit more for my massage. My sensitive eyelids did not react to the oil and it is moisturising. Excellent product!

Meagan
Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I have been using this before I go to bed. I like the subtle smell. It’s oily so I only use it at night. By the morning, my skin feels nice and soft and no longer oily. I have oily skin so I like that I can use this at night and not feel super oily in the morning. I’ll continue to use this! The bottle is huge and a little goes a long way. So it’s for sure worth the price!

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

I could see that my sensitive skin loved this instantly. My skin felt good and looked fresh right after use, and made my skin look more supple over time. The scent is very light and pleasant. The size feels quite generous for the price. It actually takes me a while to finish a bottle, so I sometimes add some to my body lotion heheh. It did not come packaged in a box, but wrapped in bubble wrap, which is fine. I wouldn't use this on humid days as it can feel sticky, but I highly recommend this for cold and dry seasons to seal in your serums and and eyecreams.

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

I love this stuff, but it is not for anyone that doesn't have really dry skin. It is very moisturizing and feels so good going on, but it is definitely oil. I wear it under my foundation, but most might prefer it as a nighttime moisturizer. IHerb packing and shipping was excellent as always.