DK

Posted on Aug 27, 2021

Dr. Dray recommendation! *****UPDATE***** I wish that i had a before photo of my acne scars But for now here’s a photo of how my acne scars started to fade (i had a very painful hormonal acne as you can see and tell its heeling and there’s no bumps anymore)☺️ I use this twice a week at night + I wear sunscreen on the day . Highly recommended for sure! The skin feels so smooth after this!! When you first apply it you will feel a slight tingly feeling because of the high percentage of the aha , i do recommend to apply a good thick moisturizer after the serum. Just remember it is a long process to fade the scars ! Dont ever overdo! Be patient! Results will show ❤️

e6d08046-e440-4d74-a38f-f8cbd0d5527c
Posted on Jul 20, 2022

This exfoliant helps me fight against milia. Moreover, it helps clear pores, smooth fine wrinkles, and improve skin tone. I apply it at night and wash my face in the morning. The scent is not very pleasant, but it fades away after a while. I would suggest applying it 30m before going to bed so your pillowcase won't get dirty. It doesn't irritate my skin nor dries it out. Hence, I even don't apply moisturizer after it. I use it twice or once a week depending on how oily my skin is. Also, I like to use it when I have breakouts around my chin. This is the best exfoliator I have used so far.

c1601a64-d337-4c4d-8e2a-95f97c16e7bc
Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I’m using this product in summer to maintain clean and even skin that I have reached within winter period. Great product for summer season - it’s efficient, peeling does its work, but is gentle enough so that can be used while sunny period and without causing the sun damage. Must be followed with sunscreen!)

6254b0e8-d438-418f-9c7a-e5136c7187e9
Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Dr. Dre recommended this! Package Size is bigger than expected, and since you only need to use it twice a week it will last a long time! No scent, and is suited for sensitive skin as it is a gentle formula. But don't forget to moisturize your skin after using it!

75872d15-62f7-4899-894d-5e214a6f1ccf
Posted on Sep 10, 2021

I first saw this product in utube. I was watching a dermatologist video about milia (these hard white bumps). I have them on the back of my ears. I have used acne cream and they don’t work. Now I tried this Overnight Peel on the back of my ears and also on my face where I also have these unsightly bumps. Lo and behold, the milia were evidently flattened out and reduced! I use it every 7 days. Another thing that works is it seems to lighten my brown spots. I think it’s too hot to be true! You might feel a slight sting at first but bear with it, your skin will get used to it. I think it’s a good buy, better than going to see a dermatologist.

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

This was a game changer product for me, I saw immediate results! It gave me a beautiful, glowing glass skin after the first night. It is a strong peel, but didn't irritate at all. Don't use it more often than twice a week. My skin is not very sensitive, not sure how this would work for people with sensitive skin, though.

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

Great Exfoliant Facial! I like products with glycolic acid, but you have to be careful not to overdo it with it. This Overnight Peel contains glycolic acid, stearic acid, jojoba seed oil, lactic acid, camellia chinese leaf extract, etc. I think the roster is good enough. I carry out exfoliating procedures according to the instructions, apply once a week and leave it overnight. I am happy with the result, my skin looks better than before.

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

Great glycolic aha option recommended by dr dray. Saw better texture the next day. Don’t combine with retinol. Apply only at night after cleansing and before moisturiser. Make the most of night skin care like glycolic acid by doing your night routine earlier rather than right before going to bed as they can be rubbed off during sleep.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I apply it once a week as I am scared of overexfoliating my skin. It has a chemical-like scent which is not off-putting to me. The size is well enough to be used for a long time. My skin feels smooth the next day and it is quite gentle as well.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

This cream is must to have, it’s good for sensitive skin and the benefits that will help skin to moisturize And very gentle This product has a good scent and quality and the size is goes long a way im using it everyday before applying my night skin care cream