DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Feb 20, 2022
Great for gentle cleansing, suitable for dry and sensitive skin

I ordered this for my mum who is aged 62 this year. Her skin is on the dry side, so she has been looking for a gentle, non-stripping cleanser that she can use, because she doesn't wear much make-up frequently. She also has a little bit of skin sensitivity, so overly- moisturizing cleansers are not suitable for her. She is satisfied with the quality and the packaging, as she prefers the pump bottle. The size of this cleanser is also just right, as she goes through it very slowly. The smell is very mild, which is just the way she likes it.

0e8e3ecb-b189-45f1-8be3-9c7763889b2a
04ff0302-8c96-4895-8ee7-766727035496
Posted on Oct 25, 2022

Wow... a product that actual does what it's name says! I have very dry and sensitive skin. Alot of cleansers make my skin feel dry and stripped of life. This gel cleanser is lovely!!! Comes out in a blob of thick, clear gel. I apply it to a wet face and massage for a minute or 2 to get rid of my makeup and the days filth. After washing off my skin feels so fresh and clean without feeling raw and bare. The pump function is also very handly and distributes the perfect amount of product. Highly recommend!

Posted on Oct 11, 2022
4,069

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

This fragrance-free, sulfate-free, pH balanced cleanser gently washes away makeup and impurities to leave your skin looking healthy and smooth. Antioxidant-rich Pycnogenol and Green Tea help to protect skin and reduce inflammation while Chamomile and Lemongrass Extracts help to calm and soothe redness for a more nourished and softer-looking appearance.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I use this cleanser mostly twice a day, sometimes I skip it in the morning and use water only. The size is great, it can last 3-4 months depending on how much you use. I have dry and sensitive skin so this is really gentle on my skin, clean ingredients that don't irritate my face! There's no scent or fragrance which is a plus for me. Although after washing my skin feels little dry but it's not an issue since I follow up with my skin care.

Ornexi
Posted on Apr 25, 2022

It doesn't have any smell, texture is gentle. Fits sensitive skin, after using it doesn't leave face drying out, on the opposite - it becomes moisturized and healthy. Great quality. I would definitely recommend. UPDATE: The cleanser is soft and gentle, but has microscopic size of particle, which you can't even feel on your hand, so don't think that it's like a face scrub. It's very gentle and fits sensitive skin. Most of the people even doesn't feel it. I saw many people were asking about it if it's damaged or brocade, but I CAN ASSURE YOU - IT'S PERFECTLY FINE. It's more about how sensitive YOU are. :) It's very good product.

Dont be dumb like me and try to unlock the pump in the shower while your hands are wet! It was a pain to twist open. (Worse than a B&BW hand soap if you know what I mean) Other than that it's a pretty good gentle cleanser! I can't figure out if those teeny tiny textured pieces in there are actually exfoliating or not...This cleanser is creamy, it won't strip your skin, and it foams nicely. It caused no breakouts for me. It did not cause any irritation after using a peel. I question the efficacy of the ingredient pycnogenal in a wash-off product. How can my skin absorb an antioxidant that I wash off? lol With that aside, it's still a good cleanser worth trying but I'm still knocking off a star for the crappy pump lock.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

This is a great option if you have sensitive skin like me, it’s not too stripping and leaves the skin feeling clean. I like that it foams and it doesn’t have a smell. If you’re looking for a gentle cleanser I would recommend you’d try this one.

Posted on May 29, 2022

This is the best vegan cleanser I've found for sensitive skin. It has no discernible smell and a great size, it's lasting me a long time. It can be a bit too gentle to remove sunscreen, so for the summer I'll try other options from this brand.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

It has a slight scrub which feels nice on the face and neck and you can feel it cleansing. Once you rinse the face and neck it doesn’t feel dry. I like the way my sensitive skin feels. The scent is nice.