DK

Posted on Sep 22, 2022
5,839

Posted on Aug 3, 2022
5,564

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I have purchased this cream several times (in the meantime the cap colour went from dark to light blue) and will continue to buy it. This is a must have face cream in my home. Perfect for light hydration, if you have severely dry skin, it will not be enogh. I have normal to dry skin type, in winter i need to layer it, but if you have normal skin it should be enough on its own. The texture is light cream, a bit sticky apon application but it absorbes very fast, in minutes. Scent of it is light, pleasant, but it could bother some people. Luckily it doesn't last very long on the skin. The jar is big, it has 113gr! And it lasts me for months.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

An excellent base cream for dry skin, especially in winter. Moisturizes, nourishes, soothes the skin, protects from the cold. It may seem greasy, but it absorbs well. The problem of dryness and irritation of the skin during the heating season and cold weather has been solved. The smell is present, not pronounced, rather neutral. The packaging is just huge, like two standard jars of cream. Given its thickness, it lasts a very long time. You can also use it as an express mask, applying the cream in a thick layer, and then remove the excess with a paper towel.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022
4,069

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I am very satisfied by the quality of this item. My granddaughter had am eczema problem on her face. After applying it her skin was looking better and all dryness was gone. She even like to put this cream on her face by herself. But i am controlling the process. :)

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

I have sensitive and dry skin and this cream solves both problems! No bad reaction to it at all and a little bit of cream goes a long way in moisturizing my entire face. The texture and composition of the cream allows it to be easily smoothed across my entire face. The scent is pleasant and the quality is very good! The size is also very generous and ensures that I will be using this for a long time! Plus I love the benefits this will provide with the numerous vitamins and antioxidant ingredients in it! Highly recommended!

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Posted on May 31, 2022

This product works great! I use it twice a day (morning and before bed). It has a nice light scent and has a smooth texture. I have sensitive skin and have had no issues with the product. You don’t have to use a lot and It keeps my face moisturized all day and night.