DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Nov 15, 2022

Quality bodywash that does what its basic job. No frills + fragrance free for better accommodation for those who may need it for more sensitive skin conditions and/or just want something without a strong scent (especially considering the oversaturated market of fragranced body washes). Packaging is also convenient and easy to work with, never had an issue with trying to squeeze product out or too much product coming out at once. Applies smoothly and a little bit of product goes a long way as it foams nicely too. Good lasting size + good affordable price, straight to the point !

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

It does not have any scent , my skin is sensitive, so it feels good on my skin.i used it in my body and face it is very useful, the size is amazing it lasted for 3 months ,i will order agin for sure😻,the package is like usual very good ,thank you 😁

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I needed a scent free body wash since my skin is super sensitive. I like the quality and feel, it foams well. It looks a little dark in color; I think that's the aloe gel base. I find it moisturizes my skin well and is gentle enough for me to use.

Posted on May 10, 2022

I struggled for such a long time looking for a bath or shower product that wouldn't dry out or irritate my sensitive eczema-prone skin, which lead me to test this Desert Essence Fragrance Free Body Wash. I wish this body wash was sold in stores in the UK.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

We used to use this brand in the Coconut flavor, which we love because of the smell, but smell is more toxic because of what needs to be added to give you that lovely smell. So we switched to the unscented which is 2 points lower on the toxic scale, so instead of a 4 we are at a 2 and that is still in the green {low toxicity level) It still has the same great lather and is better for us all around.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I used Desert essence products a lot and love them. My daughter doesn’t like a strong scented body wash so decided to try this. Though it doesn’t completely no smell, the scent is gentle and pleasant. Love it

e47a4709-df04-43dd-887e-0d958179d3bd
Posted on Nov 13, 2022

I’m happy with the function.it doesn’t leave my skin completely stripped. The only downside is that I am not a fan of the scent. Hear me out, I know it says fragrance-free but there is still a sort of smell.Forgive my terrible analogy but It’s a like when a person doesn’t use perfume and you can still smell their natural odour.Just because they don’t use a fragrance doesn’t mean there’s no smell.If you’ve read this far along,thank you and make conscious choices.

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

Excellent body wash! No scent and doesn't leave me sticky or itchy. Desert Essence makes awesome products-have been using their shampoo and condition for years-AND they are cruelty free!

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

I got this for my mom as she have very sensitive skin. The quality is quite good and there's no fragrance. Overall she thinks it's a great product, doesn't cause her any itchiness and cleans well.