DK

4.5
Based on 2,193 Ratings
1,493
Posted on Dec 8, 2022
Best I've tried recently.

I've been using this conditioner for a couple of years now. I dye my hair monthly, and this has been the only conditioner that makes my hair soft. I've tried different hair dyes and even the ones that damaged my hair so badly that I couldn't run my hand through it would detangle and feel much better with this conditioner. The grape scent is strong in the shower, but fades quickly after you get out.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

The scent is real sweet grapes and the packaging is wonderful. Mine was a tad runny, which I am fine with. I paired it with the shampoo from the same line and experienced good results. It was nice and lightweight. I have allergies to some hair care products, but this one seems allergy friendly!

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

This is another very nice Desert Essence conditioner. All the theirs brad smell so nice. My daughters use this one and raspberry the most. I love the coconut best because it gives the most nutrition to my hair. My mom like the mango best. Most of these seem nice for sensitive skin. The coconut is the best for moisturizing.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

Nice, lightweight formula. This amount only lasts about two weeks with my long curly hair. No scalp buildup or issues with my sensitive skin. I use it as both a leave-in and rinse-out conditioner. Overall high quality product but I do need to use other conditioning products in addition to this one to stretch the benefits.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

Italian Red Grape range is my favorite from the brand. Comparing to the other conditioners, this one has thicker consistency. Moisturizes really well and helps to keep the hair soft and shiny. It also has a very pleasant scent but it doesn't last long on the hair, unfortunately. By the way, I have natural (uncolored) hair and this range works perfectly for me.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I have really thin and curly hair and finding appropriate product is a nightmare. This conditioner works really great to smooth my hair and reduce frizz. It moisturizes without making my hair heavy. Suitable for daily use too which is a great benefit. Scent is very pleasant, overall really happy with the quality

I have loved every Desert Essence conditioner that I have ever tried without fail, even the ones that were not specifically formulated for my hair type! The Italian Red Grape in particular just has the most delicious scent of them all though, and leaves my hair feeling so incredibly soft and moisturized! I love that the smell lingers leaving my hair a soft cloud of scent. It also is gentle to the scalp, and does not cause any flaking or dandruff like so many other hair products do to my sensitive scalp. Best of all this is a natural and vegan formula that works without a horrific cocktail of chemicals that damage your hair in the long term like so many other hair products out there. Super high quality, and well worth the price in every way!

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

The smell of grape in this conditioner is nice and doesnt last too long. Which is good for me becasuse I dont want it to clash with my perfume. Color protecting and moisturizing. Natural ingredients are a plus. I will be buying again!

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Smell really is like smelling grapes. The hair conditioner is not very heavy - but I was looking for something that didn't weigh my hair down. I have purchased this twice.

YulGvz
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

All Desert Essence conditioners are great. The scent, the texture, the ingredients. the cruelty-free attitude - this is why it is one of my most favorite hair products. It leaves my dry curly hair hydrated and smooth.