DK

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I have very sensitive skin and have to be careful what products I use on my face. I've been using this formula for about 4 years and for me it's perfect. During our chilly dry winters it helps keep my face moisturized and soft. It goes on smoothly, is quick to absorb and leaves non of that heavy greasy feeling. The ingredients are more natural than so many facial products plus there is no heavy perfume fragrance. It lasts for months and the price is very reasonable when compared to other similar products on the market.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

I love to use this cream daily because of it’s safe and quality ingredients and lack of smell. For daily use, the size of container last me a good 2-3 months of generous usage on my face and neck. Has a nice smoothing texture and doesn’t dry out my skin. I use this cream in both the summer and winter season to keep my skin nice and moisturized.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

A good size for a very reasonable price. This is one of those moisturizers that do not leave your skin feeling oily, it disappears completely into the skin. It is quite creamy and a small amount goes a long way. Good for regular daily use for both face and body.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

I spent so many time looking for a good moisturizer for my oily skin and this choice I made to buy this was great. The texture is really lightweight and it absorbs very well into my skin. The ammount for that cheap price is worth buying. The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't have any scent.

Luna
Posted on Aug 18, 2022

The quality of this supplement is an exceptional blend! I did not have any concern about the improvement on my composition & sensitive skin. Tis' the season to moisturize, & find amazing texture. The package size & taste is nice, especially for my age to benefit from the scent. I am very specific on my ingredient list. My frequency use is daily, so I will order more indeed!

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I bought this cream because I liked the composition, and there were no obviously dangerous ingredients for pregnancy (not a doctor though). Unfortunately, for some reason it doesn’t absorb great into my skin, and instead feels like it kind of sits on top of my face. However, I really like this as a hand cream, on as a face cream when mixed with a lighter cream or serum.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Another great product! I use it daily to keep my skin looking great! There is no perfume scent which I like! It leaves my skin feeling soft but not greasy. It is a great product.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I love the fact that it is paraben/phenoxyethanol-free. The smell is natural although some might not like it. I use it everyday in the morning before make-up.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I've been using Desert Essence for years. It's super affordable and a clean product. Not too oily and doesn't make my skin break out. No scent.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

I was looking for a facial moisturizer that had only natural ingredients and this one rated 100% no chemicals, totally natural. Doesn't leave any oily feeling on my face.