DK

Based on 6,607 Ratings
4,321
1,102
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I bought this product instead of another one that was out of stock and I was not disappointed: This is an high quality product just tike all the others from this firm. The composition is perfect and I use it to clean my face. The tea tree smell is al little bit strong but I can deal with it. It is very efficient.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I use this product frequently while camping, traveling or whenever I'm too lazy to wash my face. A great benefit is the packaging, which is the perfect size to take anywhere. the quality is good and I enjoy it's strong scent but others don't like it as much.

890857af-b8e5-4be4-87e2-414b82dc0ec7
Posted on Aug 11, 2022
12,412

The smell is a bit irritating, it may be due to tea tree oil. It should be stored upside down. Otherwise the liquid will sink to the bottom, then you can only take a dry pad on the top. Please like the comment if it's useful for you.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022
7,581

Posted on Aug 5, 2022
5,791

I would highly recommend these pads. They have benefitted my middle aged acne and my teenaged daughter's acne! We use them most days and they make my sensitive skin feel very clean. The package fits in my hand easily to unscrew the lid and the size of the pads is the average size of a cotton pad so they are easy to use.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022
4,069

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

Suggested use Gently remove oil and other impurities with Desert Essence Facial Cleansing Pads with the power of inherently cleansing pure Australian Eco-Harvest Tea Tree Oil, Organic Lavender, Chamomile and Calendula Essential Oils deliver antioxidants and vitamins to soothe, nourish and revitalize skin without over-drying. The proof is in the pad!

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

One of the best facial cleansing wipes I have tried. The texture of the wipes are really nice and it’s even scrubs your face while you clean it. The face feels super clean and fresh after. The packaging is very comfortable to use. Strong tea tree flavor. Good hight quality product that would highly recommend.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Excellent! Very refreshing I have rosacea so almost everything irritates my face. I haven’t had any trouble with these and they feel fresh and clean. Good for any skin irritation, too. You get a lot in the container and they are each thin and pretty small, so there is no waste like with the big wipes. I like that.