DK

Posted on Aug 11, 2022
12,412

I use this in addition to an antiperspirant because I sweat a lot, but it really helps keep me from smelling bad when I do sweat. The scent when it goes on is a bit strong but not offensive if you don't mind tea tree oil, and I don't notice it after the initial application.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Pros: vegan, cruelty free, propylene glycol & aluminum free, made of natural ingredients, gentle herbal smell (mostly smells like tee tree oil + little notes of lavender). Little bit sticky, like cotton fuzz of a t-shirt sticks to the under armpits. It is not an antiperspirant so you will sweat then you need to wash it and reapply because the gentle herbal smell doesnt last long. Therefore I am using this deodorant only when I am at home not for going out. Pay attention that antiperspirant blocks the sweat glands so it's harmful on the long run, and it is one of the causes of breast cancer. Definitely get it if you care about your health and environment, I recommend!

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on May 30, 2022

Posted on May 29, 2022

I like the scent of tea tree and lavender it smells fresh I prefer it over sweet smells like fruit and vanilla the packaging is good for traveling won’t get damaged size is good too will last a while I prefer this for my daily routine over my previous deodorants

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

this is a deodorant and doesnt prevent you from sweating of course, but on the other hand it makes your underarms odorless which is quite good and practical for everyday use. the price is correct for the quality and the packaging is really easy to use, you can obivously smell the tea tree oil but the smell is not powerful though. if you found my comment useful please hit the like botton. thank you.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

My favorite scents are lavender and tree oil and they are combined in this deodorant! Feels very light on skin, takes care of smell and moisture. The size is decent. The benefit of this product is that it doesn't contain aluminium and other harmful ingredients, so it works for daily routine and frequent use.

Posted on May 12, 2022

+The deodorant has a pleasant texture and glides smoothly on the skin. - It has a natural herbal scent tea tree/lavender to it, but the smell fades away quite fast. - I am not sweating too much, however it doesn’t have a lasting effect even on my skin. I use it at home mostly.

bd6b2982-ab18-4f22-a541-2835e31b359b
Posted on Dec 7, 2021

I want to love this because of the scent on the stick, it smells nice and unobtrusive. It feels smooth on the pits. But, after a few days of using this I noticed that on days that I sweat, I smell like a wet rag. I don’t know if it is noticeable to the public.