DK
4.4

4.4
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Size is good for value. Gently yet benefit on my dry skin. Scent is relaxing and so great, recommend to those lavender scent lover. Texture a bit watery, result in fast-absorbing into skin in minutes. Package and Quality is good enough for me to consider repeating it.. Our only concern is hope iHerb can bring more sales to us as Malaysia exchange rate make us need spend more to shop at here.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

It scent so good and makes me feel relaxed when i use it. It is moisturizing and texture not too heavy. The tube package is also handy. Size is generous and quality is good. I think it is safe for sensitive skin too.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

This has a lovely, true lavender scent, not that awful fake stuff. I haven't found it to be greasy, but it's a nice consistency that absorbs and moisturizes quickly.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

This lotion is my new daily lotion. It has a great scent and absorbs nicely into the skin. I use it every morning after a shower. Love it!

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Chemical free lotion, reasonably priced, and I love the smell of Lavender. I read the ingredients of products I put on my skin, and I love what I see in this lotion.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Moisturizing lotion with a true lavender scent. Feels great on my skin and sinks right in. I like to apply it right after my shower on damp skin for better absorption.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Very good scent and texture. I use it for my body and hands. It moisturizes properly the skin. it is a plus during winter days.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

This hand cream has a lovely scent, very relaxing. The quality of lavender is excellent and the ingredients are safe. Fantastic value. The tube is very large

Posted on May 4, 2022

A good size for daily use after shower and lavender scent is good. But wish the texture of lotion was a bit lighter and smooth. It is a bit thick to me so I have to add a bit of body oil to smooth it out to apply my skin. Other than that it seems to be a good product.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

This is a nicely moisturizing hand cream but the lavender scent is very intense. It isn't greasy and absorbs quickly. I would love it if the lavender scent was more subdued. It hits you in the face as soon as you apply it. I have dry hands in the winter and use hand cream constantly. The lotion is great, but the scent is too intense for me.