DK

• S
Based on 1,020 Ratings
Posted on Aug 5, 2022
7,081

Loving this hand and body lotion, although I only use it on my body after showering. I'm already on my second bottle! I use it everyday and it absorbs quickly and leaves the skin moisturized even without adding a layer of oil on top to seal the moisture. The scent is similar to the sweet almond body wash but a bit more sour.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

amazing! smells so yummy and moisturize well,thick consistency but it absorbs quickly. package is huge. overall great product and im excited to try all of them

84e6d52f-8212-467a-988e-0980cae98034
Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Posted on May 18, 2022

I luv the scent, it's so yummy that my kids can't stop hugging me. Safe ingredients. Absorbs very quick. Excellent quality. Unfortunately, my hubby detests the smell to the core that he forbids me using it while he was around. Sighhh ... Maybe it's like the coriander thing, luv it or hate it. But, 5 stars is 5 stars. Please like if u find this useful.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

Really luxurious feeling moisturizer!. I use it after every shower. Has a lovely almond smell which smells good enough to eat! The fragrance definitely dissipates quickly and doesn’t linger

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

This is my favorite body lotion. The fragrance is lovely and it makes my skin so soft. My mom and 2 daughter-in-laws love it also so I use it as gifts.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

Absolutely love the smell of this lotion and it is not too strong just the right amount of fragrance. Does a great job of moisturizing the skin. Highly recommend any of the Desert Essence lotions.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

great scent and not overpowering. leaves skin soft and hydrated but requires quite a bit of product to do so so the bottle may not last long. still, great quality product will definitely purchase again.

Posted on May 22, 2022

I totally love this. The composition is rather clean, the scent of almond is great and the quality really good. I use it everyday after showering.