DK

Based on 3,642 Ratings
2,410
Posted on Aug 8, 2022
5,487

I really really like this chapstick, it is pretty thick and hydrating which is awesome because i have very dry skin and the scent is incredible, probably the best smelling chapstick I've ever used. I also love that the ingredients are pretty clean and it also seems to be a little bit exfoliating, not sure if that is from some of the wax or not but I like it.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022
6,622

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

the scent is good. my lips are so dry this moisturize them very well. it also has a bit of gritty composition so you can use to scrub your lips. it has really good quality and the size is good you can take it anywhere it will benefits you . i know

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

This balm is really good for my dry lips. It moisturizes my dry lips very well and makes them hydrated. I really like the quality of this product!

10,700

According to the appointment of a specialist, I bought magnesium citrate, the composition is excellent, it is quickly absorbed, without a nasty taste and it is easy to drink. I trust the brand is excellent.

10,794

Very good drug! Helps and improves health! Benefits for the whole body! The packaging is strong and whole! The taste is neutral! Thank you! I will order more!

7,778

Posted on Sep 14, 2022
19,362

Ideal product. I will buy more, I like it very much. I advise with all my heart. I recommend everyone to buy. Goods of high quality.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

I love the scent and the moisture! Great price for the size. Good texture for me: A bit creamier than Burt’s bees. Will be repurchasing. Good help for medium dry lips, not too helpful if your lips are extremely dry, you may need something stronger. I love the matte packaging haha.

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!