DK

Based on 2,886 Ratings
1,995
Posted on Nov 28, 2022
I love this shampoo

I love the scent of this shampoo and the natural ingredients. I found that some of the ingredients settle so I shake it before I use it in the shower. The product works as intended, on it's own or with it's conditioning counterpart. The quality I found to be not lacking in any area and I especially appreciate the package it comes in. I can get every last drop out.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

This is the best shampoo that I’ve ever used in my life. Finally I found what my blond lifeless breaking hair begged me for. Packaging is simple and I’m in love with the matte material of the tube. The smell is amazing! Fresh red grape! OMG I started to use this product since I receive the order, from August 16. I wash my hair every 3-4 days, so FOR TODAY I STILL HAVE ENOUGH SHAMPOO for more than 6 times. And I’m definitely satisfied with the product size! I noticed, that my blond hair, which is needed to be moisturized, feels good even if I don’t use a hair conditioner.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

One of my all time favourites! I've been purchasing it for over 7 years now. It has a great scent, but it doesn't last long on hair. Cleanses hair really well without drying it out. As for me, this shampoo and conditioner are the best from the range. Btw, I have natural (non-coloured) hair, works great on me:)

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Been looking for a natural shampoo that does the job well and finally found it! It cleanses oily scalp very well, my hair stays fresh for a couple of days. It moisturizes hair well so it doesn't feel dry unlike some other brands that I tried. Happy with the purchase!

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

great scent, decent quality composition. a smaller size than most, but i think it's worth it. i like the packaging. seems to work well with my sensitive skin and benefit my hair. good results on the hair for any age. i use it every other day. not necessarily moisturizing, but good.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

At first I did not like it because my hair felt very dry. However this shampoo contains great ingredients so I decided to give it another chance by just using it only on my scalp (I have highlights in my hair). Now I use it for about a month and I really like it. My head feels very clean and fresh, my scalp doesn’t get oily so I don’t feel I have to wash my hair very often. It smells great and I enjoy it.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

I love this shampoo amazing quality because it’s organic, good size and package , scent like candy. I use for all my family ages, for my kids as well.

8af0eeab-a053-4397-ad1e-caf52f7e6efa
Posted on Aug 13, 2022

My favorite ever. It’s good for: quality, ingredients, size, plant, package, benefit, composition , age, coverage , lifestyle, goal, color, texture, concern, use, scent, recommendation, include

2ea78d40-029d-4537-a43b-629198aa53b3
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I received the whole parcel around 5-7working days in Singapore. The items are all well packed and brand new. First time trying because recommended by colleagues. Thank you seller

0f93f3fb-68c1-425c-8105-800935fa2880