DK

4.4
Based on 1,799 Ratings
1,151
Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Fresh pure and desert essence rates as excellent on Yuka.. this is a family favorite and we’ve repurchased several times. We love that this is a healthy mouthwash that works very well and has a fresh minty flavor combined with tea tree. We hope you like it as well :-)

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Great feeling by using this one. We like it. I use it twice a day, morning and evening. Last time I got the smaller amount. Now that I know it is good I ordered the bigger one. In same flavor. I hope you will enjoy it too! If I helped u i appreciate if you could like my review🙏🏼

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I love it. the flavor is very nice and fresh. I love the fact that it have tea tree oil inside because I have sensitive gums. it is relaxing. you can use it only 6 month after you open it. so I consider if to keep using only the small one (237 ml). need to check for how Long it stayed and I will update my review. I use it morning and evening after brushing my teeth. if I helped u with this purchase, please help me- and like my review. <3

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

I love the flavor of this mouth wash. It is gentle on my sensitive teeth. The ingredients are of great quality. The 8oz size is a bit small but works as a travel size. I use this mouth wash every night. It makes my breath fresh and helps clean my teeth.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Most of us mostly go for the popular mouthwash brands in the market but what we do not realise is how bad the ingredients are. Honestly, this is the first time I’m trying Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil mouthwash, and I'm impressed. It's a much better option than other mouthwash from popular brands because the ingredients are more organic. I would love to try the other flavours next!

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

My intention to buy this Tea Tree Oil Mouthwash is for my gums protection. The taste is quite sour at the first time of using but I get use to it very soon and feel my mouth is fresh. I use it after brushing my teeth in the morning and before bed.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

tea tree oil are said to be as effective as chlorhexidine, i had my doubts but after continuously using for about 3 weeks (previously i was using colgate savacol) and i definitely do feel it has about 80-90% effectiveness compared to savacol. And without the change of taste and being natural! The taste is very gentle and i'd highly recommend it

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

This is exactly the same as the mouthwash Trader Joe's used to carry so I am very happy to find it here at such a good price point. The big bottle is a good plus for having more value. The tea tree taste takes a little time to get to but it's not bad.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Many traditional mouthwashes are too minty for me, but this has a milder flavor that doesn't sting my tongue. I use it daily and I love how clean it makes my mouth feel. Tea tree might sound off-putting to some but I think it's great. It keeps my mouth fresh with a less off-putting flavor.