DK

4.6
Based on 2,113 Ratings
1,573
Posted on Oct 18, 2022

With Pure Australian Tea Tree Oil Fluoride Free SLS Free Gluten Free Non GMO Project Verified Vegan With Baking Soda & Essential Oil of Mint Certified B Corporation Cruelty Free No Animal Testing Keep your mouth healthy with this powerful blend of extracts, essential oils, minerals and the refreshing flavor of Mint. Baking Soda and Sea Salt effectively yet gently clean teeth. Australian Tea Tree Oil helps defend against sugar acids. Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil Dental Care Products are the perfect choice for your oral care routine. They contain no harsh abrasives, sweeteners or artificial flavors.

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

Great quality toothpaste. I ordered it for my daughter, since she like likes tea tree oil, as well as all its benefits. The flavor is moderate and not too strong. She’s been using it for months now. Her teeth are a bit sensitive, but she says it’s fine and gentle on the teeth. Good size and packaging.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I have been using it long time ago and it works perfectly for me it makes good foam this is so important for me i dont like toothpastes without foam. Not too strong flavor i used mint and cool mint flavor it gently clean my teeth without sensitivity i like it because its vegan and fluoride free, i recommend it

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Has a lovely minty flavor whilst cleaning my teeth very thoroughly. The composition is simple and gentle, suitable for even those with sensitive gums. Fit for use by teenagers and adults, both can benefit from this. However, for younger children of ages 6 and below, do consult a dentist. Comes in a perfect package size, able to last quite a while. Affordable product, yet high-quality. Highly recommend!

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I have been using different types of toothpaste in Iherb and this one is one of the top that I felt contented with. the smell is normal and I dont like that much a gel type so prices and product wise I like this one best. I intend to use it for some time !

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I needed a toothpaste without chemical preservatives and ingredient this toothpaste is fluoride free,SLS free, gluten free,furthermore it is vegan. It is very fresh,it forms a good foam without being eccessive,it leaves the teeth clean and refresh the mouth. Kids love it as well. I'll buy it again ,I'm completely satisfied.

Love this toothpaste! Out of all the "natural" toothpaste I have tried, this was the first to be closest to regular toothpaste in consistency and taste. I had a sensitive tooth but after changing to this toothpaste from a different "natural" toothpaste the pain went away and I couldn't be happier.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

a fresh clean minty flavour,,, quite smooth not gritty or abrasive.....no aggresive whitening ingredients ,which is good for those with sensitive teeth. effective but gentle cleaning

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

One of my favorite natural toothpaste for its flavor, organic (no fluoride), gentle toothpaste anyone can use. The size is decent too so it is not too expensive for its quality.