DK
4.4

4.4
Posted on Aug 18, 2022

I really like this conditioner. I’ve never seen conditioner before this one that has tea tree oil in it. When I use it I massage it into my scalp for an extra tea tree oil benefit for my scalp. My scalp and hair always feels soft and manageable. I think it’s a decent price for the amount you get. It lasts me a while.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Loving the range of this brand. I have used their facial wash, shampoo, body wash. Trying this tea tree shampoo for my daughter dandruff problem.

7b6d84d5-a2d6-48e6-8e30-2a557c79b277
Posted on Nov 3, 2022

Pair this with the Replenishing shampoo and you’ll never want anything else. A little dap goes a long way, too much in your hand will just be wasteful. I’ve never had conditioner that will rinse out as easily as this does.

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

This conditioner is soooo moisturizing so you can only use a pea size to get all your long hair covered. Feels very lightweight. I am using it with my other shampoo too.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I've used this and the shampoo for years. I used to swim a lot, and I found it was nice and easy on the hair. It's also good on the scalp. The smell is mild and pleasant. Leaves hair nice and soft. I'd recommend for sure.

Posted on May 29, 2022

Repeated purchase. Have always been using this brand of conditioner, together with its shampoo. Love the smell and doesn't feel too drying on the hair

Posted on May 14, 2022

love this product. since I suffer from itchy dandruff I tried this as what others says on their reviews. It really works on me. and I'm happy for the results. thank you Iherb

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

This condiditioner is a must to go along with the tea tree shampoo. The scent works perfectly with the shampoo and leaves you hair tangle free.