DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Nov 27, 2022

i bought it for my mother, she complained of joint pain , she feel improvement in movement and pain relief. no bad smell . she feel much comfortable . good packaging, clean organic quality ingredients! highly recommended, she really love it. Great brand thank you so much i herb for providing us this product,

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I've been having some joint and muscle pain, specifically TMJ related, and I had read that glucosamine can help with that. I think it made some noticeable improvement after about a week. The downside about this product would have to be the taste. It is truly awful, but I don't expect my supplements to be tasty snacks so I don't mind as long as it works.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I used to use True CMO (also bought from iHerb) but they have been discontinued so I have searched for a decent alternative. These are working well enough so I will continue to buy them. CMO is great for my sore hands (osteoarthritis) although nothing gets rid of it completely.

My husband has been using these brand for many years. Its vegan and its the best msm that works well for them. Joints fuction smoother. btw love its new package.

abe785c2-4ce9-4a4a-8213-47b4704e81b3
Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I'm taking this form of Glucosamine because it's vegan and also because of the added MSM and CMO. I began using Glucosamine years ago when I began to suffer knee discomfort. I think the quality and ingredients are good. I would have given it a 5 star except that I prefer capsules as opposed pills, otherwise the benefits of this is great for joints.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Helps with relief of my rheumatoid arthritis, I can really feel the difference when I haven't taken my daily tablet. Helps promote joint improvement mobility and reduces pain and inflammation. This glucosamine tablet is safe for me to take due to allergies I have.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Excellent. As I read in some reviews of the Glucosamine, it takes time to see any result. I've always struggled with shoulds pain, specially during workouts. But this supplement with correct training have been helping a lot.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I suffer from ehlers danlos syndrome so joint pain is something I go through a lot. I notice immediately when I run out of this glucosamine my regular pains bother my more. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a good glucosamine and vegan too!

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Great product my joints didnt know what they were missing for so long. Great to be able to supliment my diet once again with quality products. Thank you

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I’m liking this Vegan Glucosamine, I like that it also had turmeric. I think it helps, my bones use to always make a clicking noise and I think the problem has gotten better.