DK

Based on 1,420 Ratings
1,046
AhmedElsoudany
Posted on Jan 4, 2022

My wife is breastfeeding so she needs vitamins and minerals for her and for the baby also. I believe this product is good for her and the baby. It will transfer to the baby through breastfeeding process. It contains all vitamins and minerals It is vegan and safe for the baby One box is 90 tablets so enough for 3 month I highly recommend this product it is amazing

6275130f-5939-480e-a6d3-b35f697de3a8

This is by far the BEST option for people who want a true multivitamin with a great variety of vitamins and minerals (30+) AND in significant amounts. On top of these, there are extra green food/herbs (15), including chlorella, spirulina, ashwagandha root, and other superfoods. Bear in mind that as a multivitamin, one should not expect to provide mega-doses of any vitamin, so if you need a lot of Vitamin D, for instance, you should purchase individually. Nevertheless, the amount per tablet is pretty generous and not “just for the record”. For example, B12 is very commonly present in multivitamins in such a small amount (e.g. 2.5 mcg to 25 mcg), and here there is 100 mcg per tablet! Let's s compare some amounts to the famous multivitamin Centrum/Adult (1 tablet daily): Vitamin A: 750 mcg (Centrum); 1,500 mcg (DEVA) Vitamin C: 60 mg (Centrum); 150 mg (DEVA) Vitamin E: 22.5 mcg (Centrum); 30 mcg (DEVA) B1-Thiamin: 1.5 mg (Centrum); 12 my (DEVA) B2-Riboflavin: 1.7 mg (Centrum); 13 mg (DEVA) B3-Niacin/Niacinamide: 20mg (Centrum); 50 mg (DEVA) B12: 25mcg (Centrum); 100 mcg (DEVA) In addition, this multivitamin has precious minerals that hardly come in a multivitamin such as Selenium, Manganese, Chromium and Molybdenum - all come in its chelated form (maximum absorption, typically 100%) and provide 127%, 100%, 343% and 167% of its daily value respectively. Selenium and manganese are essential for us, and we can't possibly get the proper supply on a regular diet. This multivitamin is also Vegan! The tablets are dark green, and you can taste the natural green flavour with an iron flavour. I strongly recommend this multivitamin. I have purchased more of these after trying it. And all you need is one single tablet daily to have a more than decent micronutrient supply!

0ed64c6d-0ace-4209-a2d9-8a378691b4a7
Posted on Oct 20, 2022

For me this is just a daily insurance against my dietary choices missing anything. It includes everything I was looking for in a vitamin/mineral supplement. Some may find the hard and quite large pill a little difficult, but it's no issue for me to swallow with a cup of tea.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

This is a great multi vitamin for us vegans, I love to make sure that ingredients and quality are not affected by the vegan label. My wife takes these for overall health and wellbeing and found the size easy to swallow and didn't have a funny aftertaste. Day to day she feels like she has more energy and is more regular!

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Ok, these are great! I do take extra vitamin C and turmeric but this multivitamin has what you’re looking for! The size of the pill isn’t huge but is on the bigger size. I take them daily and have seen improvements in my energy levels and health! Very effective!

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I really like that this contains the amount of iron I need. i was actually anemic before and I got a blood test again a while after taking this regularly and my levels have gotten better. i recommend. Other brands of multivitamins usually break me out but I’m surprisingly okay with this despite the high levels of vitamin b12

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I’ve purchased this multiple times for me and my husband and it’s great. I love that it’s vegan and has all the essentials we’re looking for. Only upsets stomach slightly when I haven’t eaten for hours, but still less and less often than any other multivitamin I’ve taken.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I've been taking these daily for over 4 years, no issues with quality or digestion. Who's to say if they are truely helping me or if it's mostly placebo, but overall I'm in good health, so I'll keep taking them to supplement my vegan diet.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Well known and trustworthy brand. Made from quality ingredients. Outstanding value. I highly recommend it if looking for a complex multivitamin. Also, (because it is made for plants) it is completely vegan friendly. If you already eat plenty of fruit and vegetables, still give the necessary support for your body. That is the only plant-based multivitamin when, after a few weeks of usage, really able to observed energy, performance and mood boost.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I take one capsule daily with breakfast. I've been vegan for 4 years now, and I take these to assist with any nutrients or minerals I might miss during the day. They taste a bit wonky, but if you swallow it quickly it's not that much of a problem. This is a good quality product if you're looking for a vegan multivitamin to help support your health.