DK

4.6
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Mar 5, 2022
Vegan Multivitamin! Complete!

I bought this besides “Vegan”, it contains all the needed vitamins and elements. With added Ashawaganda, etc. It was approved by my Clinical Nutritionist cousin. I gave 4 star coz of my yellow colored urine which probably because of the high Vitamin B included. Nevertheless, it was worth the price with 1 tab per day and 90 tablets (For 3 months). Thank you iherb!

52e111d6-2b83-492a-87da-1d2bdc1ab984
Posted on Mar 17, 2022
1,342

I bought these after going vegan last year and experiencing fall allergy season like never before. They brought my immune system right back up to par! I recently tried the cheaper version with only 100% DV of the basics and no greens (little brown speckled pills). Don't do it!! I definitely feel much better when taking these, it's worth it for your health.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022
1,258

I have Gastro paresis and can’t digest my food that well I also need iron, I have to eat small meals and don’t do very well with vegetables so,these vitamins take care of two of my problems . I have been using these vitamins for almost two years and highly recommended them ! Plus their a bargain too.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

As a vegan I make sure to always have this in my cupboard. I don't take them every day, but if I'm sick or haven't eaten much (or too healthily) lately, then they're great as a kind of pick me up to fill in the cracks. They are a bit on the big side, so some people may have trouble swallowing them. I find that popping them in with a mouthful of food is the easiest way to take them. Very highly recommended!

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I really like these vitamins. My husband takes the iron free version. I buy them regularly. I would definitely recommend. They have excellent amounts of each vitamin.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

I have been taking these iron free multi vitamins for over a year and absolutely like as it is helping me stay strong and energetic at 70+ years.

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

I am Thalassemic, and this Iron-free supplement is excellent. I take it alternate days, and find that I have improved vitality and general well being.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Not a doctor, but gives a boost of Vitamans. Taking one every morning for a while now and very satisfied. There are no side effects and it seems to be of high quality

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

these multivitamins do not contain iron , this it is suitable for people that cannot tolerate taking iron, like myself. they contain a bland of veg and fruit which is something that you do not usually find in multivitamins. i recommend.