DK
Based on 1,000 Ratings

4.5
Based on 1,000 Ratings
Posted on Nov 6, 2022

this little thing is great. it's high quality and a money saver also, as well as it being much healthier than pads or tampons. it doesn't hurt and easy to put in even if you did it wrong at first you'll get it right quick. it comes with a little pouch too. it's great I recommend it.

8041fb28-e875-4842-bd02-f0c574dabeb7

A game-changer product for me! Purchased this model for the first days and the model 0 for the days with the smaller flow. I forget about it (emptying and washing the cup with soap in the morning and evening) and because of that, I feel like my periods pass in a second :) A high-quality product for everyone looking to choose better for their body, their hormones, and the planet. The package comes with a very detailed manual and a pouch to store the cup. It is recommended to boil it in water for 10 mins before or after every cycle, to ensure the best hygiene. As long as you can make sure your hands are super clean and the cup is being maintained properly (washed and boiled), you are good to go!

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Great fit. Very durable. It really is a game changer because you can keep it in all day without worries of leaking. I trust it not to leak when swimming. It’s handy to have a visual of how much you’re bleeding to be on top of any hormonal health concerns. It’s very comfortable and you can’t feel you’re using it.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

There was no scent on the product and the packaging is good. The size is enough for me, it is easy to care and the quality is superb. Since there is no smell it is comfortable to use. It has a lot of benefits. It feels easy to use too.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I have been eyeing to use menstrual cup for long time and iHerb made it very accessible to get one. It is a sturdy material and though it’s my first time to use, the instruction really help well on my journey. I just wished that I used menstrual cup earlier in my life. Now, it made my monthly period a pleasant experience compared when using pads

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

It's a bit too big for me. Sometimes I place it properly but most of the times it leaks. I wouldn’t dare to use it without some pantyliners. The main issue I have is that it seems to reduce the duration of my period from 4 days to 2.5 or 3 days which I don't think it is normal or healthy.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

I know this product is not for everyone, but I love it. I've been using mine for the last 5 years and finally bought a new one for hygenic reasons. But I find it very comfortable to wear, much better than any pad/tampon/period underwear. The only drawback is that it is difficult to get it out/clean it unless you are at home since it gets a bit messy and you need a sink or a waterbottle handy. It also needs multiple changes during the day if you have a heavy flow but for normal-to-light flow, you can go all day without having to change it, which is very convenient! Overall, I think the DivaCup is a good quality product and definitely worth the money - it comes out much cheaper to buy it once and use for many years than to purchase disposable products every month. It also comes with a small cotton storage bag which is convenient. I am a bit annoyed at the packaging. The cup comes in a big, sturdy box wit a thick little booklet/manual which seems excessive - it definitely could do with much less packaging. But at least the packaging is recyclable. Ohh, and I recently found out the old DivaCups can be recycled for free, too - check their website to find out about their recycling program!

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

This is a life changer! This is my first mensural cup and has been really awesome. As someone who aims to avoid using single use plastic, this is a great choice.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

This one keeps the flow from escaping much better than the one I used to have. It is a touch harder to get out, however, which I think is a good thing.