DK

4.7
Based on 2,640 Ratings
2,181
Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I use it for long time. I am very satisfied with ingredients that it has vit C and B6 that really makes nervous system calmer and makes my rest with good sleep. Also very good amount, so it lasts longer. The size of capsule is ok though could be smaller. Always use it with water that makes it easier to swallow

I have a lot of stress in my life such as a loved one dealing with cancer and chronic pain. I refuse to take any more prescriptions that ended up making things far worse for me. This wonderful product has made a very noticeable difference in the way that I feel. I feel much better as long as I take these regularly. I stopped taking these once for 2 weeks and I plummeted back down into depression and despair. They do not help pain (there are other herbs that do) but they do help mental well-being

Posted on May 30, 2022

I have to say my whole family is happy that I am nicer. I have been using this particular brand of 5HTP for 2 weeks now and everyone has noticed a difference in my moods. I deal with PMDD and this has been amazing. I also feel like I am able to focus on work much better and can actually stand to be around myself. I highly recommend this product.

Posted on May 8, 2022

I take this along with Dr's best Suntheanine L-theanine for my GAD (general anxiety disorder). It really helps! I take both up to 3/times a day. I would recommend this product to anyone who suffers from anxiety. Like it if you loved my comment, thank you! :) God Bless! <3

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I started taking this supplement on medical advice and was surprised by the quality and benefits of this product. I suffer from severe headaches, especially before menstruating. After 3 days of taking this supplement, at the recommended dose, my headaches have greatly reduced and with a month of constant use, I almost don't have them. Using this product has also helped me sleep better and be less irritable/stressed during the day. The capsules are small and easy to swallow. The price is also very good compared to competitors.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I like the fact that this one is time-released and enhanced with B6 and C; but one thing I especially appreciate is that this is a tablet with a distinctive shape. This may seem like a weird comment. However, I take so many supplements that its unusual shape is a good feature to me. I take it in the evening to assist with relaxation for sleep and it works very well.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. Im looking forward to purchasing another one!!! If my review helped you please mark thumb up, thanks 👍🙏❤️

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

oh boy this stuff really works! when I took 5 htp on its own with a b6 vitamin supplement it made me so nausea every single night. this one having it already added in doesn't make me feel sick at all and I'm ready to hit the hay and sleep soon after. it's good quality package could be smaller, feels bulky for so few capsules. don't know about affecting serotonin or cravings as I still have those but it's a hit for sleep. no taste as it's a capsule.

Chris
Posted on Nov 13, 2022

After long time using St. John's Wort I was looking for a non-SSRI replacement, since it may interfere with absorption of many other supplements/medications. 5-HTP is a wonderful choice, also aids in sleep. Effect is noticeable after about 2 weeks of use. I take one capsule in the morning and one before bedtime. The added B6 & C make for a great balanced formula.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

I really love the Now brand 100mg 5htp. It has given me energy, helps with ADHD, helps with stress and anxiety, and sleep. I feel more rested In the mornings, more motivated and I find day to day tasks so much easier to manage. I love it so much. Also I trust Now because they use high quality ingredients, the capsules are easy to take, they are normal size capsules, no flavor/taste which is a plus. Definitely recommended!