DK

Based on 13,855 Ratings
11,453
1,555
Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Alpha lipoic acid is faboulous when it comes to recycling of nutrients in the body, and for utilization of carbohydrates. To much suger will slowly kill the body, and ala is a buffer for that. The price is excellent, but since it's not an "r" form of ALA you need a higher dose and that is what you get here with the size of 600mg ALA and no other ingredients. The antioxidant capacity of ALA is higher then most other antioxidants and actually acts like a catalyst for other nutrients. Here you get doctors best usual high quality and no fuzz. Just take one capsule a day. Best to do with food since it is an acid.

9b409819-58d9-4c6e-b2da-ecb86056e546
2205992d-b139-4743-8117-95783bb3ba4e
Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Improve overall Blood Sugar and Skin in better condition. also does help in weight loss. We been taking this for a period of 6 months from a different online seller. This product is recommended and the price on iherb sure worth it. Help me and my wife overall Diabetic managing.

e212fb1d-9f37-47b2-9de1-a6cb1136af4e

I took this product to help my skin blighter but I took with Jarrow glutathione and vitamins C .it’s help alots and my skin very smooth and brighter.The size and quality is the best and value size and package from iherb that I got in Thailand is good. I’m 37 years old and my age still can take it . I love this product coz it’s high benefit and help oxidative too.

e6b71790-2200-4d07-bd63-2228e0f2b037
5ba2f4e9-c7cb-45ec-b3ae-74cdd7dbdd8e
Posted on Apr 1, 2022

ALA has strong antioxidant properties, which may reduce inflammation and skin again, promote healthy nerve function. This is why it got my attention as soon as I got this information. I purchased this supplement for 2 times havent got any side effects .Seems working well. But again this supplement is realy playing a very active role on our health . So it is really beneficial.

c9e74148-08f1-4eb1-afe3-de4e657cf5a7
Posted on Sep 25, 2022
1,049

Posted on Aug 1, 2022
5,756

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

I ordered this supplement for my dad he’s suffering from diabetes so this will helps him with glucose metabolism and regenerate antioxidants, dad shocked from the size 😂, the quality is perfect,the packaging is good , lm so satisfied,the taste is fine nothing bad about the smell or the taste 👍🏻

2e6d1d5a-743a-4e1e-8042-90398a2b8d39
Posted on Nov 18, 2022

Love it.. taking it for a long time now.. i advice this product to anyone who has diabetes.. it helps in the long run.. helps with maintaining healthy nerves. The size is good not very big convenient.. as i read suitable for any adult specially with diabetes.. quality is good compared to the price and good ingredient.

cde296be-5e7f-46ba-9d13-ae139cc0f301
Posted on Nov 18, 2022

Amazing product.. I started taking this 4 years ago.. its very helpful is you have diabetes.. helps with nerves system.. the ingredients is really good and the quality is great too.. its a bit pricey but I noticed that all ALA are on the expensive side.. I noticed a difference when I don’t take it so must be good. The pill size is average not very big.

7319074f-9c84-4aa6-952b-ef0e4c430930
Posted on Oct 28, 2022

I take Doctor's Best Ala for eye, teeth and gum, also for my entirely body health. I am happy because it come in a big size of 180 caps package that can support my 6 months diet. I believe that it protects me from oxidative stress and get rid free radical from my body because of its antioxidant.

54560e3a-4a16-4442-804e-4dacbd880ac6