DK

Based on 3,114 Ratings
2,501
Posted on Aug 5, 2022
7,211

I buy Doctor's Best Curcumin Phytosome with Meriva again and again because for me, Meriva is the gold standard in turmeric for the management of arthritis pain. I'm an active middle-ager with osteoarthritis in one knee. When I go without curcumin phytosome for a few days, my joints complain mightily.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Curcumin is a natural antioxidant that has anti-inflammatory effects, may protect cardiovascular system and many people received relief of arthritis symptoms. I found excellent relief of IBS (irritable bowel syndrome). Has helped with joint aches and body pains. My cholesterol levels have improved as well. Doctor's Best brand never disappoints with high quality supplements. I have bought repeatedly. Please give a thumbs up if this review is helpful.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Posted on Aug 13, 2022
2,305

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jun 2, 2022

It is the best supplement for anti-inflammatory. Maximum absorption also gives hope for results. Inflammation is the cause of many diseases. including cancer In new research, turmeric has been shown to reduce knee pain from osteoarthritis. as good as dicofenac Painkillers have many side effects, such as stomach ulcers, kidney failure, but turmeric has no such side effects. So this supplement is a pain reliever for me.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Great product! Good amount for the money, works great! My husband and I both take this and we can always tell if we miss a few doses. I used to be a cheerleader and gymnast and this product helps with the aftereffects of that now going into my 30s. My husband has a history of ulcerative colitis so he takes this to keep down on inflammation. Buy this product now. You won't regret it. It's always best to buy Curcumin with something in it to increase the absorbtion. This product has that. Never just buy plain Turmeric.

Posted on May 20, 2022

I have been taking it for inflammation, this is my 2nd bottle. i notice a difference when i skip a day. This really helps with my chronic pain in the knees. It does take time to build up so be patient, but definitely will continue to use this. I take 2-4 caps a day depending on how I feel that day.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

This product gives me so many health benefits that I can't reccommend it highly enouh. Some of them include, relief from artheritis, improved digestion, control of blood sugar, inflammation control and general well being. I use it regularly and continuously and while we may not all be the same I reccommend that people use this as a high class product for general good health.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Curcumin is one of the superfoods that speak for itself, no need to explain how it help to stop inflammation, keep your brain healthy, etc. The key point here is that their curcumin also comes from Meriva, but their price is unbeatable! Why pay more for the same thing with other brands when you can get it much cheaper from this one?