DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Aug 9, 2022

This ingredient D phenylalanine is the absolute best thing for my husband - it has stopped his restless legs , he takes 4 x capsules at night and now he sleeps much better , he is more calm peaceful and focused in the day , it even works better than Panadol for pain relief .. if he has pain he takes extra 2 capsules and it blocks pain receptors in 20 mins - will be buying this forever

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

increased amount of fun and happiness I experienced - which I suppose increases effective energy - given this powerful benefit, it presumably does some significant biological things - supposedly helps retention of endorphins! ok size to take easily. quality seems great. recommended by a natural health book I read. ingredients seem pure. no taste.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

This was recommended for me for endorphin support. It is the brain's natural pain-killer, whether physical or emotional. The capsule size is rather large but they can be dissolved in water, if necessary. I take 2 before breakfast, lunch, and dinner and have found them really helpful. This brand was recommended to me for its quality.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

I took the DPA for the first time one evening when I felt very weepy and emotional; within about 15 mins I realized my emotions had settled and I felt normal again. It was quite a dramatic transformation. I don't swallow the capsules but open them and pour the contents onto my tongue and allow it to dissolve. The taste is very similar to bitter dark chocolate. I recommend this product.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Still feeling this one out. I got it specifically just to have the endorphin preserving effect rather than the potentially overstimulating effect of DLPA. I think it makes me feel more content for longer periods with less aches and pains. Might be good for those experiencing withdrawals. Start with one capsule as I think 2 made me feel depressed although that may have been the SAMe I had just bought too? Who knows? Give it a try anyway.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

helpful for nervous system, mood, metabolizing - which my pineal gland seems a bit sluggish at. so i benefil in at least 3 ways, with a quality product

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

It is more expensive than DL-Phenylalanine, but this worked totally differently. For more about D-phanylalanine, I recommend to read Julia Ross's book. She said this worked for love sickness.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

For those who have low endorphins (crying easily, discouraged) it is excellent. The only way that doesn't turn you on. The other forms (L, DL) are very good, but they leave us "turned on". Julia Ross and Trudy Scoth protocol.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

After 48 hours of taking 1 tablet in the morning on an empty stomach for 2 days, a noticeable decrease in anxiety was experienced. Good for chronic anxiety and history of trauma. Works better for me than prescription medication and without the side effects. Couldn't be more pleased.

Posted on Jan 29, 2021

Good brand for DPA. DPA is hard to find when you don't want it mixed with LPA. LPA gets converted in yrosine and is a stimulans. When you don't want that , you need DPA, D-phenylalanine. DPA is very good when you get too emotional too easy. Also very good when you have love sickness.