DK

14,328
3,156
1,155
Posted on Aug 27, 2022

I am a post covid patient who was admitted in the acute covid ward in Jan 3, 2022. Life was never be the same after I got covid. Too much side effects which hinder me from doing my basic daily routine. Ever since I consumed Co Q10 since May 24, I have been seeing a lot of improvement on my health. In fact, the side effects from the covid are getting better. Co Q10 is the supplement which can protect the cell from oxidative damage and disease caused by the virus. My face was full blown with pimples, my memory was bad, and my stamina too got affected after covid and this Co Q10 helped me to recover fast. But to be honest, I am taking a lot of supplements and using a lot of face serums too.

2af669dd-6ef4-4723-99b8-8eebed176115
Posted on Sep 22, 2022
6,711

Posted on Aug 14, 2022
4,817

I'm having very bad migraine since I was in 13 I took all kind of medications you imagine descipb by doctors it calm down and back with strong migraine and they adive me to take Co Q will help for my blood circulation to my henar and to brain Resut less migraine and pain and this this second dose and I can't stop its very good and natural product

Posted on Aug 5, 2022
7,395

Posted on May 17, 2022

I had been dealing with a lot of stress at work and wasn't sleeping well for weeks. I tried everything to improve my sleep quality and nothing seemed to work. One day, I was talking to my co-worker about my problems and she suggested that I take this daily vitamin. After all the benefits this vitamin claims, I thought why not? It worked like a charm

Posted on May 1, 2022
2,186

I really appreciate this vitamin. I'm always tired and it's hard to get anything done all day. But after I started taking this, my energy levels increased, and I was able to go about my day with ease! It is also a vegan-friendly option for those who have allergies and sensitivities.

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

After reading about the numerous benefits of COQ10, I bought this product for my father who has heart problems. And also for me, I don't have health problems but I do a lot of physical activities. And after almost two months of use I feel that I have more energy, I also feel that I have more strength to do exercises with heavy weights.

148eae8f-166c-4f4f-9f78-c9e3be622cac
42bc9c8c-9081-4882-a121-d7eba2a8fa22
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

My husband is taking this for his heart, once a day since last year. We are able to see that he have a lower blood pressure and healthier heart rate. He is also less tired and able to maintain an active lifestyle. The quality is good and ingredients listed look good as well.

ade1017b-ec82-4176-99a9-95103e2d925d

This brand has no corn oil and/or soybean oil, which are inflammatory. Instead, extra virgin olive oil is used. Also, black pepper is essential for bioavailability. I previously used an expensive brand that used those cheap carrier oils, but no more! I must supplement the loss of my body's natural CoQ10 (destroyed by taking prescription statins), to maintain healthy and pain free muscles.

719af087-9308-411a-9306-d1f579839b7e
Posted on Oct 6, 2022

I took this vitamin (which I bought from Amazon) for more than two years. The improvements were so powerful that it is a piece of cake to tell the difference between this product and the real thing. I started with a little over three capsules per day, and gradually increased it to six capsules per day, until I reached my final dosage of 20 capsules per day. My