DK

4.6
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Aug 26, 2022
WAW it really works!

I had it for a few days, I am already on serrapeptase for about 3 weeks, slowly increasing the dosage on it and having amazing effects, but lumbrokinase makes a great combination, much more than I could hope. My all-life infections started to kick, and had some signs of Herxheimer's Reactions like sudden serious sweating and pains here and there, they pass and I feel better and better, never had tests for Lyme but some other infections seem to have benefits. I had no gut reaction or problems with the taste or digestion.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

It worked for me almost instantly, 1-2 days, and my energy level was restored greatly, to easily work for a full day. Before it was hard for me to work for as long as a few hours. Both mental and physical strength returned. Now, after 2 weeks, still, everything is great, I am really happy I tried this product.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

bought this to clear plaque from arteries and it's relatively effective........it's more cost effective than serrapeptase but it's hard to tell if there's a real difference between the 2.......... people also can use this for Lyme Disease since it can dissolve the biofilm protecting the virus/bacteria.......

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

bought as advised by my cardiologist as my left and mid heart arteries have 70% blockage. am taking it along nattokinase and serrapeptase. am 66 of age, just took it for 10 days so can't say how the benefits except that the bruises on my arm after blood tests disappeared fast after taking it. overall quality product, however i don't like the maltodextrin as an ingredients.

I had been taking the natto-serra from this manufacturer, but decided after personal research to switch to the lumbrokinase. About half way through the bottle, I could tell the circulation to my feet and hands had improved and I don't have cold feet & hands anymore for the first time in my life.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022
1,349

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

It's just unbelievable. The effect from the first acceptance. I didn't think it would help, now I don't think so. Just a great product, I'll order it again.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Using this for biofilm. The only one I could find on iHerb but I’m glad they carry it. Packaging was great and arrived quickly.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Very satisfied with quality and price. Great that it comes in Veg Caps, which I prefer. Purchased for support in healing Mycotoxin Illness in helping with Biofilm reduction. Unexpectedly it also reduced my inflammation levels in my kidneys as I suffer from chronic glomuronephritis.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

This is a great product for reducing or eliminating blood clots but does not have the adverse side effects of coumadin such as easy bruising, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain or an altered sense of taste.