DK

2,296
1,055
Posted on Sep 25, 2022
Good for backache

I have been using this for 2 years and it's great for backache! I think it really helps my backache. The effect is not immediate though. I used it for about a month before noticing the improvement. It works for knee pain too. There is no bitter taste unlike the powder form where you add it to water or coffee.

36b4ec92-0014-453e-9ba0-7f27d5ccd03b
0a9c32ea-7a56-4650-aa3a-5a04df323af0
Posted on May 9, 2022

The ingredients and composition are exactly the same I search for with very high quality. The package helped the improvement of ingredient age and we have to take the palatable taste in concern. Also before buying the product rating in diet and supplement is really introducing a great benefit directing you to the right decision

1ed7f9c1-8042-4e0e-bdcc-ffbf3b525293

Aside from effect on health in general, I noticed obvious results on: - Joints health. I’ve had problem with my knee for over a year, after trauma, and after 1,5 months of regular consumption of MSM the pain was completely gone. It never came back! It’s amazing. - Hair and Skin. MSM works amazing for it. Skin looks more clean, less inflammation. Hair grows stronger. The effect was noticeable after just few weeks. I was taking it only once a day with meal and my other supplements. Unfortunately, the tablets are quite big, hard to swallow. But overall the quality is amazing.

e9cb3593-7331-494e-ba7a-dc4774250ed1
Posted on Mar 3, 2022

I have been suffering from insomnia for years due to back pain and stress. After taking this, i always fell into deep sleep and it also ease my back pain too. No more suffer sleepless night. This is a must have supplement for me. Please buy it to try if you have the same symptom as me!

ab1b6e2b-2089-4519-a6c1-adc558e673f2
Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I started to take MSM after my dermatologist's advice. I really felt the result after the first month. My priority was to improve skin health and decrease the allergy symptoms. Potentially, MSM can help relieve both upper and lower respiratory symptoms, I see that the skin is somehow more prominent, and I feel more energetic since that time. I also mentioned that my hair became stronger, hope it is also due to MSM. I will be adding MSM from time to time, since I do like to see the result.

920d3aeb-233a-4994-b362-f93c64aa35ac
Posted on Aug 8, 2022
1,859

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Fell in love with MSM when I injured my knees doing hiit workouts. Over time this product helped to decrease inflammation of my tendons and knee area and probably helped to heal any repetition injury tears I had. Take with turmeric, black pepper, gelatin for an extra kick of goodness. Love it! Have taken for years since

Posted on Apr 10, 2022
4,112

One of good ingredient for collagen support good for skin , joints , knees and i was read it's good benefits for osteoarthritis too. Good for me , aging skin 😃 It's good package big size bottle easy to take. Msm with optiMSM is great supplement not see bad effects i take almost 1 month already. Quality product!

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

In the quest for trimming down my supplements I actually added this one just to see if it was what I have read on it. This is one of the supplements that have produce good enough results that I will continue it. Everyone talks about how great this is with vitamin C. True. However, the larger truth is that ALL VITAMINS and supplemental nutrients work better with MSM. One of it's key functions is to make your body's cells more soft and permeable which allows 1.) Easier and more effective detoxification of those cells. 2.) Water is better absorbed and retained water better released. 3.) Allows cells to more easily accept whatever other nutrients or medications you take. the quality is great and the ingredient amazing