DK
Based on 1,229 Ratings

4.5
Based on 1,229 Ratings
Posted on Sep 11, 2022

The packaging quality of this product is very good. The ingredients of this product are very good and it has an excellent effect on improving the brain after consumption. The pills are the right size and easy to swallow. The taste is good and I would like to purchase again next time.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022
4,069

Doctors Best is become our favorite family brand! The product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading "Vitamin" in the title of the search results. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Actually Seems to work! and improve memory capability, focusing ability and learning, and I suppose other cognitive functions. Sometimes I take 2, depending on the task. Sometimes I prefer not to use it at all, depending on the day's tasks. I am only on my first bottle, and still experimenting. Will update.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Doctors Best Natural Brain Enhancers have high quality ingredients - Choline, (GPC) and PS, (PhospholipidSerine) which have shown in research studies to aid brain health including aiding memory and learning. I have taken these supplements for over 3 years in a variety of stacks, and find that my memory and brain function has benefited from these and accompanying supplements well into my retirement years.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Such a great combination of ingredients, happy to have found this do I don’t have to buy several products. Alpha GPC is the star but I’m super happy to have the rest of the support ingredients in the formulation. Has really helped to clear up brain fog, highly recommend.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Bought this item due to the positive reviews by users and was amazed by the effect. It indeed work very well for me, after taking, my memory and concentration was much better. Will definitely be taking it as long as Iherb carries this brand, please do continue to carry it. Amazing product!

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

This supplement has improved my ability to concentrate, be quicker to respond and feel brighter and more alert. It is the first product I have placed on auto ship.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Love this product. Not sure about the mechanism but After few capsules my kid’s speech clarity started to get better. He is having apraxia .