DK

Based on 10,150 Ratings
8,666
1,121
Posted on Sep 3, 2022

I love how fast the shipping is, I received my vitamins in 2 days. When I got them the packaging was good, no damages to the box or vitamins. The size of the vitamin is normal, it's a soft clear capsule. I love that the ingredients are all natural and no synthetic ingredients. Will purchase again =)

345060b4-bd0f-451a-85dd-30080dc58381
0592d7e5-6a6c-4520-b8fe-6048f7f2ff56

Vitamin K2-mk7 has much better half life than vitamin k2-mk4. So, it is the preferred version of vitamin k2 for people. The pill comes in the capsule form which is tiny and easy to swallow. Also, I didn't want to take a high or low dose of vitamin K2. So, at 45 mcg per capsule is the perfect dosage amount for me. Ever since I started taking vitamin K2, I no longer start huffing and puffing during or after exercise. My exercise endurance has increased multifold. I love it.

a297d069-4249-450a-aa70-1fe7a9591c9f
9c2a1780-d6f3-484f-b93d-e4d80e8eb071
Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I decided to go for Doctor’s Best Vitamin K2 because they’re using one of the best sources of Vitamin K2 which is from MenaQ7, Norway. MenaQ7® is the first and most clinically validated Vitamin K2 as MK-7 (menaquinone-7) available today for bone and cardiovascular health, and patented for cardiovascular health. The Rotterdam Study (2004) shows that high dietary intake of Vitamin K2 - but not vitamin K1 - has a strong protective effect on cardiovascular health. Findings from this 10-year population-based study, which followed 4,807 initially healthy men and women > 55 years of age from start, indicate that eating foods rich in natural Vitamin K2 (at least 32 mcg/day) results in 50% reduction of arterial calcification, 50% reduction of cardiovascular risk, and 25% reduction of all-cause mortality. I will take it for long term and go for health screening test annually to check for improvement.

6127985b-ab64-46dd-88db-c5cab0afd468
Posted on Aug 8, 2022
5,726

Posted on Aug 3, 2022
5,890

Take it daily together with Vitamin D-3. As per research, Vitamin D3 with Vitamin K2 helps to ensure the calcium transported by the Vitamin D is absorbed by your bones where it's needed. It comes in a really good size, and the soft gels are tiny enough to ingest with ease. It also contains the most effective form of Vitamin K-2 (i.e. Menaquinone-7), which is a major plus. If you have any issues to do with vascular health, cataract, joint health, systemic inflammation, K2 will be a valuable vitamin to consider adding to your health protocol. It will help with de-calcification and redirection of Ca from the tissues and joints to the matrix of the bones where it should be.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

First time to use this brand and as u know using vitamins won’t show that fast. Size is juts regular and I believe dosage is decent. Bones will benefit from this vitamin. It has no taste and looks like a good quality. I can’t say much about ingredients

e76c0003-5f5d-4c4c-ba09-98cefee0fbba
Posted on Sep 30, 2022

6a65e8bd-2e3d-4c1f-8e27-9fc7fac5a183
Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I love how fast the shipping is, I received my vitamins in 4 days. When I got them the packaging was good, no damages to the box or vitamins. The size of the vitamin is normal, it's a soft clear capsule. I love that the ingredients are all natural and no synthetic ingredients.

3edec22a-c318-443c-b18a-643b697e8c57
Posted on Jul 21, 2022

It is hard to find vitamin K2 that has suitable strength for adults. As I understand, adults should take at least 100mcg of K2MK7 with a dosage of one soft gel a day. This ingredient has fulfilled the minimum level needed by our body. The soft gel is very tiny in size with no smell or taste, so it is easy to swallow.

04755239-7793-4c99-98b2-39691fa0d50d
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Item was received within a week of ordering. I have yet to try this long enough so I can't comment on its benefit or quality yet. The ingredient list is informative. The size of the pill is like a usual capsule. There is no taste to this. No comments on the dosage either.

a12d5add-422c-46c1-83e3-0ef98176ab2a