DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 9, 2022
4,069

Doctors Best is become our favorite family brand! The product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading "Vitamin" in the title of the search results. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Sustainably harvested and easy to swallow soft gels. No fishy after taste, no stomach discomfort. I believe this helped in reducing my joint pains. Krill oil is also beneficial in improving heart health, fighting inflammation and managing PMS. I prefer krill to fish oil. Doctor's Best is a good quality product with reasonable price.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I have been taking for a few months, I can sleep again at normal times and my ptsd seems to be stable. I do take a lot of other stuff but from research I know what this does for the mind. And its quality is great.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Having been taking this brand of this supplement for 4 years and its very beneficial. I have no fat build-up on my arteries as a result of taking this as shown by tests done by my doctor.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

I read Dr Mercola articles about the benefits of Krill oil, but I bought this Doctor's Best brand due to its reputation of quality products and a lower price. Apology Dr Mercola as I need to budget so will go for quality products with affordable price. Will support you if you can lower a bit of your price.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

Very good product, fully corresponds to the description, i recommend it.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

seems to be a good product for heart health, helps to lower cholesterol,

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

Best quality and im happy with this app, good luck 👍

iHerbCustomer