DK

4.6
Based on 4,164 Ratings
3,107
Posted on Nov 1, 2022

I have struggled with nerve issues for years and I’ve taken every kind of nerve blocker there is and nothing seemed to really help me .y doctor suggested I try R Lipid Acid . I googled and read on it and decided to try the Stabilized R Lipid Acid with BioEnhancer Na RALA Doctors Best Brand and it has made a wonderful difference in my nerve pain . I have so many more hood days due to this product . One happy customer.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

This supplement is made with high quality vegan ingredient backed by verifiable science. It provides enhanced antioxidant activity while supporting energy production. It has the ability to neutralize free radicals that damage cell. A powerful antioxidant that fight & protect against age related oxidative stress. Size of capsule is easy to swallow & comes in nice package.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

It's is a good quality and it's both fat and water soluble so you can take it without any food. I usually take it at night before bed time so I will sleep tight without pain the size is good each package is enough for 6 months.... It supports the body's antioxidant defenses. It breakdowns and convers the fatty acids and carbohydrates into energy. It's an important supplement for Fibromilgia patients.... If you like my review please press the thumb up button to help me get a point and thanks. 😉

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Me and my wife changed from alpha lipoid acid to this just to try. Both our stomaches reacted badly with ala but when we ordered this and started taking it instead, burning sensations went away immediately. There's no after taste what so ever, the brand is among the best when it comes to quality and price. At our age it's starting to show how one lives, this product benefits us both living healthy and active life we do.

As most health conscious people with Diabetes I've read in everything about ALA, and according to all Research and Major Papers written on the subject. It's obvious that R-Lipoic Acid is the only one that Your Body utilizes (versus the S Lipoic). Doctor's Best is truly the Best (5 Stars!) when it comes to the "fillers" which are mostly all natural, but I just wish they could find a way to Stop using Silica as a filler, even it helps to all the other ingredients from sticking together.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

A friend of mine had also had cancer and peripheral neuropathy. Due to I had a lot of chemo drugs, we can also get inflammation and that's my situation. The Lipoic acid has reduced my inflammation to a manageable level. I very really need opiates. What a game changer. any more and manage with panadol

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

Lipoic acid is a natural antioxidant and anti-inflammatory fatty acid with a suite of essential functions, from vitamin metabolism to mitochondrial respiration. Lipoic acid is an essential cofactor for mitochondrial respiratory enzymes that improves mitochondrial function. Lipoic acid exerts a “rejuvenating” impact on mitochondria by protecting them against the higher levels of ROS they produce during the aging process. Oral lipoic acid has a limited bioavailability of about 30%. Stabilized R-Lipoic Acid contains Na-RALA, the sodium salt of R-Lipoic acid (RLA). Na-RALA is in its natural and stabilized form of RLA that won't degrade at high temperatures, and is more bioavailable and biologically active.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

A high quality, well packaged product that delivers maximum benefit when taken as the bottle instructs (on an empty stomach). This is the stabilized version of Lipoic Acid offering the highest level of absorbability. I took this together with Acetyl-L-carnitine to help improve my blood sugars and reduce my nerve pain. I am pleased with the results thus far and would definitely order it again.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

I have been taking this R-Lipoic acid for years just for added protection against high blood sugars and metabolic problems. I like it because you have to take much less of than the regular alpha lipoic acids--it's more bioavailable. Added bonus: makes skin look brighter and clearer, probably due to its antioxidant features.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Good quality. I had it in the morning 1hr before meal (on empty stomach) for better absorption and it does not upset my stomach. On 2nd bottles already.

77fa1950-d4f4-4b53-8daf-5393fddad070