DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on May 16, 2022

Love this product. I love the fact that I only need to take one tablet daily . I’ve been taking it over a month and I feel great. I have more energy and the quality of this product is natural. Drs Best is a household item in my home because it had only natural ingredients.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Great quality from Doctor's Best, came in a small package, ok size (120 tablets) but the dose is high 500mg. Recommended for those who want a supplement that improves heart health. Beware though of the niacin flush which does happen to most people taking niacin at high doses. Check with your doctor if it happens.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I was on Prescription Niaspam and my cost rose to $20 a month. I was able to Oder this product which is same strength and same extended release properties for $13 for 3 months. Works great and has helped to raise my good cholesterol levels.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

This easy to swallow tab leaves me with a positive end result in that I feel that 'something is happening' and that is a good result, with no side effects.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I have to use a sustained release niacin and this is the iherb is the only place I can get it. Price is good and service is great.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

The quality and the ingredient are good. There was no redness, niacin flush. Laboratory values have improved. The point is to take it after a meal. Proper packaging. The price is also okay. I like this brand.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

I can certainly test to the fact of this working as I was taking this to increase my HDL and it works. I was taking around 6 of these a day for about 3 months but after that it gave me wicked headaches so I've cut back to one every 2 days. I find the flushing from this not too bad as I'm trying quite a few products from different makers.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

Been using Doctor's Best Niacin for years now. This is Niacin in the form of nicotinic acid, not nicotinamide. There will possibly be a flush. I use it for personal blood cholesterol reasons, so I appreciate the flush and it is effective for me. I am not advocating you to use this for the same reason without consulting with your physician first.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

Seems to work even better than the previous brand I was using. Easy to swallow. No flush at all.