DK
Based on 1,199 Ratings

4.7
Based on 1,199 Ratings
Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww

Posted on Nov 7, 2022
1,413

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

good quality product, the form of ubiquinol is better absorbed and I had much better results than with regular CoQ10. I have been using 100-200mg daily for 2 months, then maintaining the results with this one of 50mg, my tachycardia improved and in general I feel I have much more energy. will continue.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

As we know CoQ10 is one of the main antioxidants, it contributes to the health of the heart and also helps in the production of energy from the cells, especially in the 50s. form . DOCTOR'S BEST Ubiquinol with Kaneka with its metabolically active ingredients is - in my opinion - the most digestible and usable form by the body. In addition, this high-quality Supplement is available in a very convenient and easy-to-use package and at a very good price.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Posted on Aug 16, 2022
2,313

the ingredient of this product is really suitable for suitable. great product i love it my family loves it. i really love this shop. One stop shop. all my need are here. never taught i would find one with all my needs are available. iherb is superb!!! will buy again from this complete shop! fast shipment ever. my digestion was great! no bloating and constipation for me when i start drinking this. i like it. btw the packaging is superb also. quality of the product is superb. the taste is great also.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I take two of these 50mg Ubiquinols a day, to control my arrhythmia. They are easy to swallow gel caps and they do the job. Everything I have taken in the Doctor's Best line has been a good value for the money and I have been very pleased with it.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021
1,349

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

The product came in nicely packed box. Despite international delivery, it was in mint condition and in a timely way. I've been using this product for long for heart and I feel generally good after taking this. Very reliable service from iHerb. Keep it up!

beba4ae1-3b4b-40db-b09b-de653896c2e1