DK

4.7
Based on 3,391 Ratings
2,694
Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Husband started taking this for a very engorged varicose vein that was also very painful. This supplement took away the pain and resolved the engorged status of the vein. Usually he doesn't care about supplements, but this one he always asks me to order before he runs out--its a winner!

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

This is the best supplement I have found to heal veins fast. Within a couple of doses, the veins are strong again. I'm an acupuncturist and when people have weak veins, they tend to bleed after acupuncture. It always means they have weak veins, because you will normally not bleed, as the needles are tiny. I have my 85 year old dad on this to keep his veins strong too. This product has pure Diosmin in it, that is what you need. Other herbs are not necessary.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Good quality product especially for those who suffer from leg venous insufficiency. Help to make veins walls stronger. My opinion is that 60 caps is a good size. But before using this product consult with your specialist. There is no taste and even no smell. I believe that a good diet in combination with correct supplements will be beneficial.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

I was looking for a medicine related to this because my legs kept swelling, and I bought it because I heard that a dios vain support medicine would help. I didn't have much expectation, but it was more benefit immediately than I thought and my legs get less swollen when I eat it. It's a light capsule, and it's the size of a normal pill. I think the quality is really good.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

of course, talk to your doctor first before taking this, but this worked super well for me on all of my long haul flights - 6, 8, 14 hour flights are no longer a problem for me and this has pretty much changed my travel experience for ever. my legs no longer swell, my circulation is normal while flying and i feel great post flight instead of worrying about compression!

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

This is far the best found in iherb fir my wife. She had suffered from Varicose veins of lower extremities, and had a surgery before. Ever since the surgery, she often had minor pains around her legs. But after she has taken this, her conditions got much better on her legs. She will keep taking this forever.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I bought this for my sister who has issues with vein circulation. We tried several products with various ingredients that are beneficial for spider veins and this one is good quality, doesn't have any after taste or adverse effects. The dosage is fine and the size of the capsules is OK. She also uses a chestnut gel to massage her legs and everything helps, but only with long term use.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I have very obvious veins on my legs. Thus I bought this supplement which has Diosmin Hesperidin in it and taking it with Horse Chestnut supplement. With this combination, I believe my ugly veins will be less obvious and it would also reduce the leg cramps that I am experiencing . By the way, do take note that Diosmin Hesperidin is also very effective for haemorrhoids. I tested it on myself and my haemorrhoids are gone.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

My husband’s been using this, the ingredients and dosage are perfect and he loves it because he benefits from it a lot like he doesnt feel any more pain around his knee and legs whenever he takes this. His spider veins also went away. He’s on his second bottle now and so far so good