DK

4.8
Based on 3,190 Ratings
2,760
Posted on Feb 15, 2022
Must needed vitamins nowadays. Great Buy!

I got this as an add on for the NOW D3 vitamins that i purchased and i ended up adding 3 as a package. I tried it once and the gel size is just nice , no after taste and looks like it is also good quality. I will continue to buy this as the dosage is great for adults once a day. Good for the bones and good for those with less exposure to sun and has vitamin d deficiency.

714be724-ad4b-44c3-b4f1-4c5444f52f7b
Posted on Jan 10, 2022

This’s my first purchase of vitamin D3 under Doctor’s BEST, and I’ve also heard a lot of good reviews bout this brand. Since we often lacked of vitamin D from getting enough sun exposure, it’s helpful to be able to resort to Vitamin D supplement that helps support bone, teeth health and other part of the body.

91d2d753-2faf-4c38-b1b6-046837e7b5d8
Posted on Oct 17, 2022

Prophylactic dose of vitamin D or children's. The level of vitamin D can not be raised, of course, because you need to drink at least 2000 IU, but it can support. The brand is good, my daughter drinks two capsules after breakfast. Be sure, with butter or healthy fats should be. Capsules are small, it is convenient to drink. Like if my review helped. Photo attached

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I chose Doctor's Best Vitamin D because it was among the few (if not only) brands that used extra virgin olive oil instead of soy. The pill is small and easy to swallow, and I derive a certain amount of worry-free confidence because it uses virgin olive oil in place of something more questionable. I like the 1000 IU size because I can take one in the morning and another after dinner and not worry about taking too much, which became a problem with supplements with higher dosages. I also believe that 180 soft gels for $4.74 is a good deal for a product of this quality.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

There are so many health benefits associated with Vitamin D. It's very important to get adequate amounts. Easy to swallow and great value. I bought this because there is NO Soy OIL in it. I take one 1000 iu soft gel at breakfast and another one at dinner. I noticed within the week that I had more stamina and I am more cheerful. I'm not surprised since D3 works in hundreds of enzyme systems in the body.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022
1,496

Very good quality. D3 with oil is a very good combination for good absorption. Very good price for this quality. It's essential to our immune system and for strong bones. Doctor's Best is a great company. If you tend to catch every bug, you might want to give it a try!

Posted on Feb 21, 2022
1,049

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

You can have too much Vitamin D in your bloodstream! Over 50 -60 ng/mL can actually cause trouble (ask your doctor to be sure.) Two people I know were recently found to have levels of over 100 ng/mL in the past couple of days, and told not to take any Vitamin D supplement for 30 days. This supplement contains 125% of the RDA. That's the amount in my calcium supplement. My Vitamin D level is on the high end of normal.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I have chosen this dose to complete 3000IU (2000 +1000). I love Doctor's Best brand, I also bought other supplements from Doctor's Best and they are all very good quality and also good price. I have tested for my vitamin D level and I found it at 50%. In the cold season I take 3000IU and in the warm season 2000IU. Vitamin D is a very important vitamin not only for the immunity but also for other functions of the organism. It helps in the increasing level of the testosteron and it also helps in the depression.